• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a surprise but ...

New York Giants ‏@Giants 45s46 seconds ago
Coughlin said WR Victor Cruz will not play in Friday night's preseason opener. #GiantsCamp

Victor did make a surprise appearance at practice today participating some on 7 on 7's but the coaching staff is being really careful with his knee recovery.

Godslay

Banned
We were deep into tiger woods 2004 so i think that added to that. was a hey we all doing our careers lets play a local irl

Locals and municipals are the best. Don't have to deal with people who think they have to act or play differently because they paid more to play.

jakncoke

Banned
Locals and municipals are the best. Don't have to deal with people who think they have to act or play differently because the paid more to play.

we had "so called pro" pushing us still lol . you know how some local have a long and a shorter driving point was some dudes practicing for the tour getting pissy lol

squicken

Speculation is that Bradford isn't going to play Sunday. Makes sense since most starters won't play much anyway. If he sits for the 2nd preseason game then that is concerning

Even Fitzpatrick’s worst year in the sample beats all Jets quarterbacks going back to 2007, when Chad Pennington posted an 86.1 rating in nine games.

Since the Joe Namath era began in 1965, two Jets quarterbacks have strung together three straight years with a better rating than Fitzpatrick’s three-year sample: Pennington (93.7 from 2002 to 2004) and Ken O’Brien (88.7, 1985-1987).

:jnc

Slo

Speculation is that Bradford isn't going to play Sunday. Makes sense since most starters won't play much anyway. If he sits for the 2nd preseason game then that is concerning

The longer he sits the less likely he is to ever take a snap in an Eagles uniform before being injured.

Pepiope

They've been dodging the question. There's a chance he still plays. I hope so, give him a series or two at least.

Godslay

Banned
we had "so called pro" pushing us still lol . you know how some local have a long and a shorter driving point was some dudes practicing for the tour getting pissy lol

Yeah that's not fun. Should have let him play through. If someone is nipping at your heels let them through unless they are being dicks. Then hold them hostage.

effzee

That bridge is burned.

No its not! He isn't black!

Considering how Eagle fans are asking the Pope to bless Bradford's knees, why would you joke about this?

Well considering I think Bradford isn't lasting the season what do I have to lose?

Kidding aside, I wonder if there is merit to the injury prone label concerning ACL tears. What if the way someone's knees are anatomically structured (because of genetics) makes them more prone to knee injuries.

I googled it, and I came across this article.

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/02/the-genetics-of-being-injury-prone/385257/

Interesting part of the news article,

I downloaded the journal articles cited in the news piece with my uni access, I will review them later.

Please do and email Chip.

I know you guys lost Maxwell but be confident. I think you guys make it back to the NFCCG.

i miss rex

I never understood the fascination the Jets fans have with Rex. Was a terrible coach.

Should only coach D. Not HC material

Either way I'd expect Sanchez to play most of the first half

I'm fine with him missing the first pre season game. Hell keep him out until week 3 of preseason.

Sanchez should play most of the first half and then unleash Barkley/Tebow in the 2nd half.

Colasante

Patriots waive RB Tyler Gaffney. He'll go on IR unless he's re-claimed by the Panthers. Too bad, I thought he had potential. Looks like it'll be the all too depressing corps of LeGarrette Blount, Jonas Gray, Brandon Bolden, Travaris Cadet, and James White this year.

MechDX

John Ourand ‏@Ourand_SBJ · 13m13 minutes ago
HBO says last night (826K viewers) was the best opening night for Hard Knocks franchise since 2010 Jets episode 1 delivered 870K viewers.

Fucking BOB

CMJL9_jUAAEAQuy.png

Line_HTX

20150811_texanstrainingcamp_btc_35.jpg

Good job pissing 'em off, J.J. Now let's go get some of that Killen's Steakhouse tonight!

20150811_texanstrainingcamp_btc_41.jpg

Daww, them sweet little Hoy Hoys. Garrett can throw in the pocket accurately.

20150812_texanstrainingcamp_btc_46.jpg

BibleThump-300x300.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom