• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Geez Jak, where do you get some fried chicken in your town? You seriously have to go to Arby's for some chicken strips?

Choose my dinner (not Gata).
menu.do

Hunter S.

It's my views on the New England Patriots that bother people the most.

If recall correctly you were writing exquisite poetry on their organizations affinity to cheating. I found it be incredibly groundbreaking and honest. I can see how It might offend some of the deluded though.

181_property_of_choke_pint_glass.jpg

I'm really digging the join practices between the Giants and Bengals. I wish the Giants did them more with in the preseason as I think there is real benefit to seeing a player in another uniform across from you (for obvious reasons). From everything I've read makes it seem like Coughlin and Marvin Lewis took a greal deal of time planning out the schedule with split times for team drills and then full 7 on 7 and 11 on 11 practices.

A lot of good reading for both teams out there including some positive notes on Erek Flowers holding up well against Carlos Dunlap in full padded 11 on 11's at LT. We need him to develop quickly.

Geremy Davis is making a name for himself this camp as well. Hes a 6th round WR prospect the Giants grabbed in this years draft and was expected to be a special teams contributor but he's making some nice grabs in camp and his route running is much better than expected. He shines in the preseason games and he may find himself with a roster spot in a very crowded wide receiver group.

Striker

A lot of good reading for both teams out there including some positive notes on Erek Flowers holding up well against Carlos Dunlap in full padded 11 on 11's at LT. We need him to develop quickly.
Seems the LT-LG-C spots are all doing really well. It's the right side that is deeply concerning. Schwartz is out right now and expected back later, but that huge hole at RT is going to sting.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 8m8 minutes ago
#Patriots waived/injured RB Tyler Gaffney, who they claimed last year from the #Panthers, source said. They intend to put him on IR

Take him back Gettleman.

Fuck the Patriots

this_guy

Just caught the episode of Hard Knocks. That JJ Watt is a pretty good player. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's going to be noticed this year.

ShaneB

I was so pissed at golf my 1 time i threw balls and drove my cart like a indian taxi driver

My first time playing golf was some high school gym field day thing were we could pick what we wanted to do, and I went golfing and fell in love right away. Use to golf near every day, and after a pretty long hiatus, I'm glad to be back into it and addicted all over again.

Seems the LT-LG-C spots are all doing really well. It's the right side that is deeply concerning. Schwartz is out right now and expected back later, but that huge hole at RT is going to sting.
Eh, my thinking has evolved on it a bit and it may be a bit overblown if Schwartz manages to stay healthy. I'm no fan of Newhouse at RT but there's no guarantee he is there day one and if Schwartz is there, he should help with some double teams on that side if necessary and frankly McAdoo may need to scheme around him (tight end on the right side, etc.) I think we'll see a lot of change in that regard once we get into some actual preseason games. The coaching staff will finally see what they have on that right side (and left for that matter) in a game day situation. So I'm not going to be overly concerned until we see how things play out in-game.

Plus, its a short term issue. Once Beatty is back in the line-up, Flowers will shift to RT so we have to make it through the short term pain. Realistically though, I think Giants fans need to be cautious about thinking that the left side is settled and Flowers is just the guy. There's every possibility (and really its likely) that he's going to struggle at LT considering some of his flaws. It's all work in progress.

Frankly, we need some injury luck for once. :/

jakncoke

Banned
My first time playing golf was some high school gym field day thing were we could pick what we wanted to do, and I went golfing and fell in love right away. Use to golf near every day, and after a pretty long hiatus, I'm glad to be back into it and addicted all over again.

my slice was greater than bens rape skill and i couldnt do anything proper. clearly not white enough

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom