• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crisco

Banned
Hard Knocks (1987) is an action drama series from the Showtime Network that brings together two private detectives with completely different styles, searching for bad guys in Los Angeles. The level-headed Gower (Bill Maher) and his tough-guy best friend Nick (Tommy Hinkley) open a private detective agency in Beverley Hills, trying to tap into the city's rich clientele. What they find each week is a town full of wackos with many problems that need solving.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
This has been the best off season ever.

We just need to know Brady's suspension is 100% to make it even better.

100% truth.

I've only been following American football for 4 years. So many stories this off season.

Just wished the Pats had signed Fitzpatrick as a backup so the curse would have happened to Brady instead.

Now that the Bills got the guy who punched Geno Smith; someone figure out a way to get Bernard Pollard onto the Bills.

jmdajr

I guess Ballers has been putting up some solid numbers. At least that's what Rock told me. I should watch with my free Month.

Bread

Banned
A dick and a gentleman.

Tom Brady in an email.

Peyton in his normal relaxed and respectful demeanor.

I think Brady can play longer because he is likley to be getting more breaks from football brutality in future Patriot cheating episodes.
lol how is that being a dick? everyone knows Manning is in the twilight of his career, 2 seasons left tops. Brady just won a super bowl.

I guess Ballers has been putting up some solid numbers. At least that's what Rock told me. I should watch with my free Month.

Season 2 has already been green lit. It's ok. I'm fine with it as purely forgettable but entertaining on the spot entertainment.

Godslay

Banned
lol how is that being a dick? everyone knows Manning is in the twilight of his career, 2 seasons left tops. Brady just won a super bowl.

Brady is essentially the same age, and not in any better shape. If anything Brady is more on the decline if you look at his numbers. He played well in the Superbowl, but it's nothing Manning couldn't have done in the regular season.

It's like gata calling you a dumb bitch while denying his dumb bitch status too. You both are dumb bitches, so why deny it.

It's a joke don't get hurt

Line_HTX

100% truth.

Now that the Bills got the guy who punched Geno Smith; someone figure out a way to get Bernard Pollard onto the Bills.

Bernard Pollard, huh? He was with the Texans at one point. Something about the regular season finale... =D

May I ask why are you an FGC Waterboy? You provide water at various majors?

Brady is essentially the same age, and not in any better shape. If anything Brady is more on the decline if you look at his numbers. He played well in the Superbowl, but it's nothing Manning couldn't have done in the regular season.

It's like gata calling you a dumb bitch while denying his dumb bitch status too. You both are dumb bitches, so why deny it.

But Peyton can't play that well in the Superbowl

Hunter S.

You are one of the deluded , and a Pats fan, so you are cocky by nature. You do not recognize cockiness. Stop pretending like the QB wins every game alone, it is a team sport. Others deserve credit in the successful cheating season the Patriots had.

Bread

Banned

brady still has the neck that his mother gave him while peyton has some german engineered mechanical thing that is bound to break soon.

You are one of the deluded , and a Pats fan, so you are cocky by nature. You do not recognize cockiness. Stop pretending like the QB wins every game alone, it is a team sport. Others deserve credit in the successful cheating season the Patriots had.
QBs get credit for leading 14 point comebacks in the 4th quarter of super bowls, hate to break it to you bud but he deserves a whole lot of credit. just like your boy peyton deserves a shit ton of credit for pissing his pants in front of 50 million people in 2014!

Godslay

Banned
But Peyton can't play that well in the Superbowl

He hasn't had as many chances and yeah that's why I said Peyton could do that easily in the regular season if you read my post you dumb bastard!

;)

brady still has the neck that his mother gave him while peyton has some german engineered mechanical thing that is bound to break soon.

Bionic neck, missing man parts. They each are missing something.

MRSA

Banned

QBs get credit for leading 14 point comebacks in the 4th quarter of super bowls, hate to break it to you bud but he deserves a whole lot of credit. just like your boy peyton deserves a shit ton of credit for pissing his pants in front of 50 million people in 2014!

And you say I'm racist.

Hunter S.

I think I was too busy getting drunk and smoking some legal MJ with some homies and family members to even watch that Super Bowl. At least I can admit the entire Broncos D got demolished in 2014 and that the loss was clearly not all on Peyton.

Anways, congrats on the Win.

Bread

Banned
I think I was too busy getting drunk and smoking some legal MJ with some homies and family members to even watch that Super Bowl. At least I can admit the entire Broncos D got demolished in 2014 and that the loss was clearly not all on Peyton.

just accept it, peyton pissed himself!
4.gif

Damn, your team makes the Superbowl and youre too messed up to even watch it.

What a terrible fan you are.

Tom Penny

Pretty much. If the Broncos hold Seattle to 7 points they win that SB.

Godslay

Banned
the only parts brady is missing are the ones that make people afraid of the big moments, that's what separates him from the chokers like peypey!

I don't deny he's laid some chokes down, don't deny Brady is a woman.

Peyton led Bronco teams have beaten the Brady led Pats 100% of the time in the postseason.

Godslay

Banned
Peyton has as many one and dones in Denver as Brady has in his whole career.

Patriots still haven't beat the Broncos in the postseason while Manning is at the helm.

Can't even beat the choker during choking season?

Patriots are 1 and done, 100% of the time versus Manning Broncos.

Hunter S.

Pretty much. If the Broncos hold Seattle to 7 points they win that SB.

Actually, losing that Super Bowl taught them they need a big nasty D to win it all. Since 2014 they have worked very hard to make a big, nasty, aggressive and brutal D like the Seahawks.

This seems like a big year to see if that goal all comes together.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Bernard Pollard, huh? He was with the Texans at one point. Something about the regular season finale... =D

May I ask why are you an FGC Waterboy? You provide water at various majors?

Shouta and I both help out at Northwest Majors - and being a leukemia survivor; the entire "don't get sick" thing is a big deal to me. So both years I've helped out; I brought a car-ful of water for folks at the event to keep them hydrated and healthy (and made grocery store runs every morning). Ergo, Shouta anointed me (at my request) with this title.

The specific genesis comes down to when I had given Apologyman (aka Vineeth, a NorCal Indian UMvC 3 player, and we refer to each other as the only Indians in the FGC) a ton of water between each match, and he kept drinking it all. Later on in the tournament, he loses a close set in Losers Finals and is super mad at himself and is inconsolable. So I walk up to him with a GIANT bottle of water (1L) and point it at him, wordlessly. His compatriots are like "dude! he needs some space and time!", to which I respond "the germs wait for no one" or something smart-alecky like that, and Apologyman goes from about to cry to busting out laughing (he just needed something to put things back in perspective) and calms down and we have a laugh about it.

How many people watched either of the Giants / Pats SBs where Brady managed to lose despite having arguably the best team in the history of the NFL at his back, or where he managed to miss a pass to Wes Welker that would have clinched the game that most 12 year olds could make?

Patriots still haven't beat the Broncos in the postseason while Manning is at the helm.

Can't even beat the choker during choking season?

Patriots are 1 and done, 100% of the time versus Manning Broncos.
Patriots are undefeated in the postseason in years following losing to the Manning broncos in the postseason.

Godslay

Banned
Actually, losing that Super Bowl taught them they need a big nasty D to win it all. Since 2014 they have worked very hard to make a big, nasty, aggressive and brutal D like the Seahawks.

This seems like a big year to see if that goal all comes together.

Not to make excuses as they were beat in all phases on all levels, coaching and players included, but the Broncos limped to the Superbowl.

The Seahawks were largely healthy and a far cry from the injury plagued version that you saw in last years Superbowl, who lost on a fluke play.

Seattle of 2014 was not as good as one of the best Ds of all time in Seattle of 2013.

Pats (this year or last) wouldn't have beat that 2013 Seattle team. They were just that good. Denver might have had a shot last year if they didn't choke it out against Andy.

Hunter S.

Not to make excuses as they were beat in all phases on all levels, coaching and players included, but the Broncos limped to the Superbowl.

The Seahawks were largely healthy and a far cry from the injury plagued version that you saw in last years Superbowl, who lost on a fluke play.

Seattle of 2014 was not as good as one of the best Ds of all time in Seattle of 2013.

Pats (this year or last) wouldn't have beat that 2013 Seattle team. They were just that good. Denver might have had a shot last year if they didn't choke it out against Andy.
I am mixing my numbers up. It should say 2013. I pulled a gata.

Bread

Banned
How many people watched either of the Giants / Pats SBs where Brady managed to lose despite having arguably the best team in the history of the NFL at his back, or where he managed to miss a pass to Wes Welker that would have clinched the game that most 12 year olds could make?
Are you talking about the first time where Brady led a go ahead drive with 2 minutes left or the second one where he hit Welker in the hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom