• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the judge rules against the Pats, that win will become a loss.

Besides is 18-1 is the greatest choke in probably the history of the NFL. I can't think of anything greater than that in terms of magnitude.
Ok.

Peyton is the biggest choker in NFL history. If 18-1 was a person it would be him.

Bread

Banned

Besides is 18-1 is the greatest choke in probably the history of the NFL. I can't think of anything greater than that in terms of magnitude.
Does this mean that if the judge rules for the Pats the win is legitimate?

Does this mean that if the judge rules for the Pats the win is legitimate?

No, it means anyone can be bribed

tumblr_meosml9MWw1r9ixyz.jpg

Hunter S.

I agree. I should buy all of NFL GAF this shot glass. So we can drink together remembering one of the greatest sports moments ever.

181_property_of_choke_pint_glass.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Ok.

Peyton is the biggest choker in NFL history. If 18-1 was a person it would be him.

Do you remember all the regular sized women you've been with or just that one fat one that gives you nightmares to this day?

The 18-1 is the fat chick. It stands out well beyond all the regulars.

The Falcon's easy schedule is all based on the fact that they play 6 games against teams in their own division, none of which had a winning record last year.

Using SoS based off the previous years' results is a false prophecy though. It completely ignores how the various teams on the schedule changed from year to year.

squicken

The Falcon's easy schedule is all based on the fact that they play 6 games against teams in their own division, none of which had a winning record last year.

Using SoS based off the previous years' results is a false prophecy though. It completely ignores how the various teams on the schedule changed from year to year.

It's been amazingly accurate for the NFCW the past 3 years. STL's schedule has been brutal, both in projection and in outcome. I'd wager good money it will hold up for all of the AFCS teams as well, with all having easy schedules by year end

Tom Penny

It's been amazingly accurate for the NFCW the past 3 years. STL's schedule has been brutal, both in projection and in outcome. I'd wager good money it will hold up for all of the AFCS teams as well, with all having easy schedules by year end

That happens when a team sucks like the Rams while at least 2 teams rack up double digit wins in the division 3 years in a row.

squicken

NFL's website for gamepass is awful if you want to try any sort of account management. F you Goodell

That happens when a team sucks like the Rams while at least 2 teams rack up double digit wins in the division 3 years in a row.

Or for the Colts and Pats when the other three division teams are joke organizations so they get 5-6 free wins a year

bionic77

It doesn't matter what the Judge rules.

No matter what happens all of Bradys and the Pats accomplishments will be forever stained for a majority of the country. Yes you will have a minority of Gatas and Gigglepoos who will cry out about the supposed injustice or point to illegitimate rings, but the battle is over and the Pats lost convincingly.

This is what I dreamed of back in 2004 when I joined this place. I was laughed at but this was the best and most fulfilling prediction I ever made!

Get fucked Cheatriots!

Godslay

Banned

No matter what happens all of Bradys and the Pats accomplishments will be forever stained for a majority of the country. Yes you will have a minority of Gatas and Gigglepoos who will cry out about the supposed injustice or point to illegitimate rings, but the battle is over and the Pats lost convincingly.

This is what I dreamed of back in 2004 when I joined this place. I was laughed at but this was the best and most fulfilling prediction I ever made!

Get fucked Cheatriots!

Agreed. Court of public opinion ruled awhile ago.

Judge upholding it would affirm that the law still works.

Cybit

FGC Waterboy
Are you talking about the first time where Brady led a go ahead drive with 2 minutes left or the second one where he hit Welker in the hands

The one where he overthrew an open Randy Moss at the end of the game and then the one where he placed a ball so badly on a wide open receiver that the receiver couldn't hold on to it.

Get fucked Cheatriots!

You're alright, friend

Printer joining the squad?
Get hype BG!

CMPwxWvVAAA88X8.jpg:large
Things to look for in Browns first preseason game.

• Rookie Danny Sheltons impact on the run
• progression of the 2nd year Rbs West and Crow. They have to show somthing, someone needs to step up
• TEs, who's gonna replace Cameron? Browns signed Rob housler but he's had his struggles in camp. Gary Barnidge will be starting as of now. undfa EJ Bibbs, if he can show somthing tomorrow he can carve himself out a role. can't say Housler is a lock to make the team
• 2nd year Wr Taylor Gabriel's progression, he's gotten a lot of hype this offseason. Had one of the better rookie seasons but went unnoticed. Everyone points to the fact that Charles Johnson was let go, but Gabriel was part of the reason for. Let's see how he's on last season.
• battle for Wr spots Pryor isn't playing but there's some guys battling like Undfa Josh Lenz. 4th round Rookie Vince Mayle needs to show somthing, personally don't believe he's a lock yet. There's some good wr competition going on.
• Progression of BaeZiel
• defense progression in 2nd year. How are Scott Solomon and Nate orchard going to fit in. Is the Scott Solomon hype real?
• kicking competition
• progression of Justin Gilbert, he'll be active in the kicking game tomorrow. Something he didn't do rookie year. If he can't make it on the field as a corner might as well utilize his returner talents, maybe build some confidence
• debut of the new uniforms!
• range of emotions in Browns gaf during game

Sure I'm missing some things

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom