• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Bunch of fucking hooligans fighting at fucking practice.

There won't be any brawls at the god damn PGA Championship that's for sure.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
http://prod.images.texans.clubs.nflcdn.com/image-web/NFL/CDA/data/deployed/prod/TEXANS/assets/images/imported/HOU/photos/clubimages/2015/08-August/tempBB1_8548--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720[IMG]

I remember when me and Bread were this close. :([/QUOTE]

You're better off now. You have Wienke and Line.

RBH

Jabee is a man of honor.

RBH is the kind of doctor that would shake your hand immediately after checking someones prostrate (without gloves) but intentionally not washing his hands.
I'm offering free "prostrate" exams to all members of NFL-GAF!

You wouldn't want him checking your prostrate, that's for sure

I guess you could say having RBH as your doctor would be a con
v7xl7M3.gif
:rbh
v7xl7M3.gif

Konka

Banned
Is that supposed to make me feel bad or something? There are a lot of people who are fans of teams they don't live around.

I agree, there are. However, those people usually have parents from a team area or live in a state with no teams and aren't typically Jags fans pretending to be Pats fans.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
That post is stupid, it ignores the fact that when other teams got caught jacking their balls they were fined 25k.

Love how you guys hate gooddell and think he sucks, but this time he got it right. Yea, sure. Dude is a clown, and I ain't no patriots fan or apologist.

It's not ignoring a damn thing. A one time offense for being ignorant of the rules isn't equivalent to running a game on the balls for a much lengthier time.

Pretty sure the post also calls out Goodell, but you're the one ignoring that.

Malalaw

Lt.Higgins is the man. Three dumbass teenagers robbed a dollar store for cigarettes near my house and he recorded a crime stoppers ad calling them the Virginia Slim Gang because "ya sure aint Marlboro men." Alpha as fuck. Wish it was up on YouTube.

Mindlog

Mr. Robot is a good show.

Looking forward to seeing Mariota in action. The first week/super bowl matchup preview is going to be history making.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom