• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Penny

Mr. Robot is a good show.

Looking forward to seeing Mariota in action. The first week/super bowl matchup preview is going to be history making.

Fucking awesome. I haven't watched the newest one yet. Elliot and that crazy obsessed to be a CEO dude are fucking awesome.

RBH

Ya of course I understand it that's the music video from family guy

tumblr_n1albcqLHi1sgv55fo1_400.gif

cajunator

Banned
When someone brings good popcorn to the bar, it's like sex.

having a popcorn machine in the office kitchen is pretty rad. The smell drifts down the hall into here.

Lt.Higgins is the man. Three dumbass teenagers robbed a dollar store for cigarettes near my house and he recorded a crime stoppers ad calling them the Virginia Slim Gang because "ya sure aint Marlboro men." Alpha as fuck. Wish it was up on YouTube.

That guy is awesome. I just wish he didnt have to deal with Opelousas bullshit. But I suppose that city really needs him.

jbug617

Banned
These players are not playing for the Broncos on Friday.

Peyton Manning
Demaryius Thomas
Owen Daniels
DeMarcus Ware
Danny Trevathan
Brandon Marshall.

Players not expected to play because of injuries: Cornerback Chris Harris Jr. (hamstring), receiver Emmanuel Sanders (hamstring) cornerback Kayvon Webster (ribs), defensive tackle Marvin Austin Jr. (groin) and linebacker Lerentee McCray.

Malalaw

I like those buckets of popcorn that have the three flavors in it. Usually regular, cheese and caramel. Usually find them around Christmas.

Godslay

Banned
These players are not playing for the Broncos on Friday.

All expected.

Kubes has been letting veterans rest and not pushing injured players back too fast.

Only injury that seems to be a persistent issue is Austin. He's been out for the majority of camp.

Plus first game.

That post is stupid, it ignores the fact that when other teams got caught jacking their balls they were fined 25k.

Love how you guys hate gooddell and think he sucks, but this time he got it right. Yea, sure. Dude is a clown, and I ain't no patriots fan or apologist.

Those things don't have to be mutually exclusive.

Goodell is a joke, an oaf and a simpleton. The Patriots are also cheaters. Nothing that has been said or done by Goodell erases that.

That thread is a farce. Pats fan shitting on Goodell for acting under a CBA that their team's idiot players gleefully signed off on and the NFLPA rolled over for. Now because Goodell is using it to hang the Pats for cheating (AGAIN.) Everybody else is supposed to cry tears for them? Then in the same breath they wonder aloud why everyone hates the Patriots.

It's really fucking ironic that anybody would go after a Steelers fan for supporting Goodell, since it was the Steelers that Goodell originally singled out for the first of his many witch hunts.

Bowser

Yeah Sanjuro there's something not adding up right now bro.

We need to know more about this "bar"

Popcorn at a bar is not uncommon. I'm sure you've been to Franklin St, right? Back Bar (part of Top of the Hill) served free popcorn (at least they did when I was in undergrad); people housed that shit while drinking some tasty Old Well Whites.

Popcorn at a bar is not uncommon. I'm sure you've been to Franklin St, right? Back Bar (part of Top of the Hill) served free popcorn (at least they did when I was in undergrad); people housed that shit while drinking some tasty Old Well Whites.

Nah, I'm not questioning the free popcorn (I actually went to Back Bar a few months back and yes they do still serve it).

I'm questioning the walking into the place with a bag you brought from home.

Mr. Robot is a good show.

Looking forward to seeing Mariota in action. The first week/super bowl matchup preview is going to be history making.

I have not watched the newest episode, but it's been pretty great. All those people disappointed with True Detective should be watching Mr. Robot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom