• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

cajunator

Banned
Tonight is gonna suck at work.
Typical hump day. But its worse because kids and teachers are back to school so gas sales spike dramatically. then we were already behind this morning to begin with.
If I can just make it to Saturday, then the rest of work week will be cake.

eznark

Banned
I have nobody on the ignore list.

I'd like to see 1 week ban bets comeback as well.

I think if Mech believes in the Texans, and has the sack then put it on the table!

So do it? Lose, don't post for a week, you don't need mods to enforce it. We're all men here.

Striker

Two O-Line starters out tonight against a good Bengals D-line. Should be enlightening.
Going to bet Dunlap comes hard at Flowers and introduces him some new tricks he did not see in the scrimmages. He's the guy to watch.

I guess another is Hosley who will probably start at corner. I'd love him to do well but I just don't see it.

Rueben Randle will probably be held out. Good chance for guys like Preston Parker, Corey Washington, Geremy Davis and James Jones to impress to grab those few remaining WR openings.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
So do it? Lose, don't post for a week, you don't need mods to enforce it. We're all men here.

As long as we stay away from lifetime ban bets, that'd be okay.

Losing LJ11 to a lifetime ban bet with fucking ari was the lowest moment for this thread.

MechDX

Only person I've ever ignored was konka when he got super drunk in Ireland and decided to post 10,000 copies of the same picture one night. I think I unignored him a few hours later.

Bear in mind he shoots his best friends in the back in elevators and yells at them for getting his Whataburger order wrong.

Or kidnaps them and keeps them in a basement

RIP Chris.trejo

All deserving of their punishment. Anyone disagree?

jakncoke

Banned
Youre a silly lizard. I eat silly lizards.

Grilled-Lizard.jpg

Draxal

As long as we stay away from lifetime ban bets, that'd be okay.

Losing LJ11 to a lifetime ban bet with fucking ari was the lowest moment for this thread.

It did suck, but we used the other football thread (and that thread was better anyway).

BigAT

Using ignore lists is basically the lamest shit ever and it's pretty fucking dumb that gaf even has that option

I felt similarly, for a time.

But then...

Who are you

Who are you?

Who are you's?

no I dont

also,who are you

Who are you?

who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

who are you

who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Who are you

Godslay

Banned
Gata doesn't bother me.

I've got kids so I know 5 year olds ask alot of questions. After awhile you just learn how to tune them out.

BigAT

Ignore list and that Chrome plugin that autohides ignored user posts are a godsend. I'm not going to read constant posting with an intelligence level that makes zychi look like a high school graduate.

Aside from jak.

cajunator

Banned
I like the Saints Oline this year with exception of Jahri. Hes getting pretty old and not able to wall off defenders like he used to. The other guys are bulldozing guys down the field. Thats good. Put Cooks and Spiller in there and that offense will be tough to pin down.
Now the defense on the other hand...Need to get more push up front. Linebackers seem to be flying around so thats good. Cornerback situation much improved from last year.
Still lots of work for them to do.

Going to bet Dunlap comes hard at Flowers and introduces him some new tricks he did not see in the scrimmages. He's the guy to watch.

I guess another is Hosley who will probably start at corner. I'd love him to do well but I just don't see it.

Rueben Randle will probably be held out. Good chance for guys like Preston Parker, Corey Washington, Geremy Davis and James Jones to impress to grab those few remaining WR openings.
Randle is playing. He's not on the out list.

Hosely has had a good camp and he won't start outside but they are trying him at nickel. We'll see if the good camp translates to a live game as he has been utterly awful in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom