• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakncoke

Banned
<snesfreak> You People need me, but I'm just gonna sit back and watch it burn :jnc
<Justin> no we dont
<Justin> we have a enough useless posts

go to irc and remind snesfreak he sucks and winston will od on crab legs

jmdajr

This is the best Pizza I have had.

logo_grimaldis.png

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
-Lance Moore looked good. I could see him making the team which is probably bad news for Ryan Broyles

Yeah, I think Broyles may be done, especially with the potential emergence of Greg Salas last night. If Greg Salas has another game or two like that in preseason he could potentially make the cut. But we're already stacked at WR with Megatron, Golden Tate, Lance Moore, Corey Fuller, TJ Jones, Eric Ebron.

*Phew* This offense will be something to behold.

And I don't even know where that leaves Jeremy Ross. I'm not sure I feel comfortable with Abdullah returning kick offs. To much of an injury risk IMO, not worth it for two TD returns throughout the season when this offense will be dropping 30 points a game.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Fair enough.

It is just a gaming forum, but at the same time I know some people here better than I know people I see everyday. So in some ways it's more than just a gaming forum.

That's because some of us over share way too much.

you're welcome

Line_HTX

Okay, so the 50 yard line was painted gold and the NFL Network logo is all in gold letters too. Does this mean that this year's Lombardi trophy will be made out of pure gold as well?

cajunator

Banned
Saints seem to have phenomenal difficulty fielding an even slightly competent defense.
Like even a top 15 defense could get us into the playoffs, and we cant even manage that most years.
Thats coaching. Payton is very stubborn and sticks too long with bad defense coaches. If only offense was necessary we would go far into the playoffs every year. But you cant win scoring 30 if opponent scores 31.

Tom Penny

You wouldn't. Obviously you stick to the classic margherita. $20 for a large. This shit is fresh, coal fired, touch your soul shit. Not that trash from Dominos or Papa Johns.
You ever eat at bistro le steak? I used to eat there every year visiting my sister in manhattan. The have good s cargo. She's moving and we were supposed to go to Peter Lugers in Brooklyn :(

Konka

Banned
2 regular slices and a soda for $2.75 that's the nyc pizza I love. Good luck getting that deal at dominos

I haven't had too much luck with the dollar slice places in NYC, I usually got for the next step up but I agree, I'm not thinking wood fired Margherita Pizza when I'm wandering around NY. It has its place though.

You wouldn't. Obviously you stick to the classic margherita. $20 for a large. This shit is fresh, coal fired, touch your soul shit. Not that trash from Dominos or Papa Johns.

Yep that shit is the best. Though I will put Dominos, Papa Johns and Pizza Hut above the abomination that is California Pizza Kitchen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom