• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Striker

Randle is playing. He's not on the out list.

Hosely has had a good camp and he won't start outside but they are trying him at nickel. We'll see if the good camp translates to a live game as he has been utterly awful in the past.
I keep seeing they like Bennett Jackson in the nickel slot, similar to how they used Antrel Rolle in the past (and his hatred for it).

There's many young guys on defense and I'm pretty excited to see many of them. If PF was still here, that wouldn't be the case.

BigAT

I keep seeing they like Bennett Jackson in the nickel slot, similar to how they used Antrel Rolle in the past (and his hatred for it).

There's many young guys on defense and I'm pretty excited to see many of them. If PF was still here, that wouldn't be the case.

I was surprised to see them test out Jackson in the slot (even though I appreciate it is a bit of a slot/safety hybrid role) considering how well he seemingly adjusted to safety. Doesn't seem like something you would want to mess with given the complete lack of depth/talent at that position.

They tried Jackson at nickel recently but they seem to like him more as the free safety. We're going to see a ton of rotation at both spots.

Also, I don't know if this was posted but LOL.

CMX7LTzUYAAcPXi.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Says the guy getting drunk at home by himself at 10am.

I dont pretend to be who im not. You're an average intelligence white kid living off his parents dime continuing school because he is scared of life, his shadow and what might come of life and what people might think of him which is why you always try to remind people that you're doing things that might be concluded as higher social circle things

Konka

Banned
I dont pretend to be who im not. You're an average intelligence white kid living off his parents dime continuing school because he is scared of life, his shadow and what might come of life and what people might think of him which is why you always try to remind people that you're doing things that might be concluded as higher social circle things

Deep dude. You don't even have a high horse to get off of. You may be content being a drain on society but that doesn't mean we all are.

Line_HTX

They tried Jackson at nickel recently but they seem to like him more as the free safety. We're going to see a ton of rotation at both spots.

Also, I don't know if this was posted but LOL.

CMX7LTzUYAAcPXi.jpg

Just when I thought Rivers couldn't get any better... :Jnc

Jerry Jones be like Mmhmm... yeah...

Konka

Banned
Such is life, im an alcoholic with no dreams and you dont know what your dream is yet. Also Steelers 6 owls eagles 0

I had a dream to live abroad, achieved that one and I have other dreams, I just don't feel the need to share them on a gaming forum.

Godslay

Banned
I had a dream to live abroad, achieved that one and I have other dreams, I just don't feel the need to share them on a gaming forum.

I don't get the separation.

It's a gaming forum, of which you choose to partake. You are one of us, not low born or high born. Just corn in the turd like the rest of us!

Konka

Banned
I dont feel this is a accurate statement considering all the blurry shots and things you've shared!

If my dreams in life worth sharing were blurry photos from grimy bars under train stations and late night drunk food then I'd be concerned. I've always been a drunk texted, dialer, and apparently poster, it happens, what can I say.

I don't get the separation.

It's a gaming forum, of which you choose to partake. You are one of us, not low born or high born. Just corn in the turd like the rest of us!

Sure and I love the discussion and I've asked for advice in the past, but I'm not gonna just live journal my life aspirations, I tend to stick with doing that on the lighter side of things.

jakncoke

Banned
If my dreams in life worth sharing were blurry photos from grimy bars under train stations and late night drunk food then I'd be concerned. I've always been a drunk texted, dialer, and apparently poster, it happens, what can I say.

junior member'd

:me

Godslay

Banned
Sure and I love the discussion and I've asked for advice in the past, but I'm not gonna just live journal my life aspirations, I tend to stick with doing that on the lighter side of things.

Fair enough.

It is just a gaming forum, but at the same time I know some people here better than I know people I see everyday. So in some ways it's more than just a gaming forum.

Line_HTX

Mine is dinner tomorrow

It happened in honorable service of calling out a person not to be named who was talking shit for weeks, I consider it worthwhile.

Oh, I was wondering why you and a few other people I see are Juniors despite the join date and number of posts...

Fair enough.

It is just a gaming forum, but at the same time I know some people here better than I know people I see everyday. So in some ways it's more than just a gaming forum.

2015 Houston Astros: More than just a game. :p

Yeah, I haven't decided on a new one for the season either.

Probably should be OL related since that's the group who I tend to focus on.

I'll know it when I see it!

NOOOOOO, last time you did that you had Orlando Franklin as your avatar. He played arguably the worst in the SB loss against the Seahawks. You jinxed us Slay that plus the fact that Seattle just dominated us in every aspect of the game.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Konka you slut don't go and get banned!

I need to see WanderingWind swallow sadness for something other than the Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom