• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

Cool to see DT Casey Walker back with the Patriots. I was disappointed when the Ravens signed him off the practice squad last season. I think Dominique Easley, Malcom Brown, Sealver Siliga, and Alan Branch are essentially locks at defensive tackle (Branch less so) with Chris Jones likely staying on the PUP list, with Antonio Johnson, Zach Moore, and now Walker competing for the last two spots. I'd like to see Moore earn the spot since he's a home-grown talent, but I think he's more likely to head to the practice squad.

MechDX

So I'm in the hospital, went to ER for chest pain and arm pain, everything looks good so far, no heart attack and early lab looks good. Gonna take xrays right now might just be infection I guess

What you get for doubting BOB.

sorry dude. Had chest pains couple years ago. Just stress. Get better

Line_HTX

Marcus Mariota is going to light up the Falcons. *RBH Lighter*

woooo Falcons #1!!!

image.php
Derpy ass dog.

So I'm in the hospital, went to ER for chest pain and arm pain, everything looks good so far, no heart attack and early lab looks good. Gonna take xrays right now might just be infection I guess

Yikes, be careful and I hope nothing bad happened. At least the initial testing looks good. Please take it easy. I need more of your Dolphins cheerleaders. O////O

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hope everything's OK chris. And my late condolences to Grover, congrats on the job too.

Looking forward to watching Marcus and Jameis play tonight.

Dragon

Banned
Feel better Chris. A few years ago I woke up in the middle of the night with heart palpitations, went to the hospital and everything was inconclusive so they told me it was stress related :/. Haven't had anything since though!

Does anyone else legitimately like the band Fun?

I feel like such a tool but I cant help it.

Some of their songs are alright. Very catchy. I mean I like Chvrches so I really don't mind pop music at all.

Looks like I was wrong, Hosely is indeed starting for Prince on the outside. Which means Jackson is likely to be the nickel. Safeties will be Jeromy Mikes and Landon Collins out of the gate.

I expect Flowers to get more than just the regular one or two series the starting offense is getting. Preston Parker will start in place of Victor Cruz.

Simmons having a meltdown on twitter about the big bad NFL picking on Brady.

He's so fucking blind to the faults of Boston teams. Shame for a person with good introspection abilities. I guess he openly admits his homerism.

BTW - Go Jaguars! Duuuuuval! Move them chainz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom