• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
Ravens looked pretty good last night, its just pre-season but no glaring problems or injuries besides the backup TE and I'm still not really considering that a major loss.

This is part where I remind myself that pre-season means fuck all and it's not the end of the world that the Panthers look like donkey doo doo on both sides of the ball.

Making Matt Cassel look like a Pro Bowler and shit's ok in the pre-season. Right guys?

Right guys?

Guys! It's Tebow's birthday!!!!!

Tebow-Eagles-Twitter-04-20-15.jpg

A son of Duval. Represent.

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
How has Maxxxxxxxxxxx Williams looked in camp?

Everything I've read says thumbs up.

DarienA appearance! How you been man?!

I'm good, its football time so time to dip my finger back in the pond that is NeoGAF...

Schaub even looked like a decent QB in the first half... too bad stared down a receiver and then threw a ball that should have never been through resulting in an int in the 2nd half...

tmdorsey

This is part where I remind myself that pre-season means fuck all and it's not the end of the world that the Panthers look like donkey doo doo on both sides of the ball.

Making Matt Cassel look like a Pro Bowler and shit's ok in the pre-season. Right guys?

Right guys?

No it's not ok. Panthers season is over. :p

In the good news, the offensive line (which was the most worrying unit of the football team by far) has held up well against the Bills D. Rex is bringing pressure, but so far Cam's been clean.

I actually think Cam is so used to playing behind Byron Bell type cats that he's actually getting the ball out earlier than he has to and not making accurate throws/letting his receivers get separation.

squicken

Which team that lost 10 or more games has the best chance to win 10 or more games? Because most of the shit teams still look like shit

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Martavis Bryant styling on Jacksonville. +2 for Marcus Wheaton.

Good work, first team. Take the rest of the night off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom