• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fidelis Hodie

Infidelis Cras
2 good throws there, I'll take the positives. Already more going for him that poor locker in his whole career.

titan up yall

it's going to be a rough season with this o'line

squicken

Not showing very much faith in Landry there

E: I was never a huge Landry fan, Chuck. He always just seemed a little skittish for my liking

They seem somewhat passive to really do anything. Basic plays. Can't blame them considering who is playing RG and RT.
Oh its not really a bitch. I just don't go too crazy about this stuff. I can't remember the last time we looked like we were worth a shit this time of year (or the regular season for that matter lately).

EDIT: Hosely fucking LOST. Good lord. Get well soon, Prince.

Benjamin caught that while getting speared in the back. Amazing

Benjamin flips the ball at the defender costing the team 15 yards. Not Amazing

Falcons local team....then they might switch over to Titans local team in the second half. Or atleast that is how they used to do it.

speaking of which, Cowboys have the most Homer Delusional Announcers I've ever heard in my life.

Nah, its the Pats guys. Easily.

MechDX

Falcons local team....then they might switch over to Titans local team in the second half. Or atleast that is how they used to do it.

speaking of which, Cowboys have the most Homer Delusional Announcers I've ever heard in my life.

We have Spencer Tillman. Damn he is fucking horrible. How he has a job doing college games on CBS is beyond me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom