• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrikan

We have Spencer Tillman. Damn he is fucking horrible. How he has a job doing college games on CBS is beyond me

I don't know if they finally replaced him this year..

but our play by play guy would mess up our players names every preseason. Again our fucking play by play guy. :/

now mind you, he is a regular sports reporter who was thrown into the booth years ago.

That was a much better drive from the Panthers O.

This may be the first game I've seen (preseason, regular, or post) where Cam hasn't been hit at all. Not even sacked, he hasn't been touched. Very impressed by the O-line today.

Offensive line is really a mess in progress right now as expected. Flowers hasn't looked bad outside of the stupid facemask. The right side is currently a disaster of epic proportions.

Get well soon, Schwartz/Beatty.

Now the other Giants rookie safety is down with what looks like an ankle.

EDIT: ...and the cart is out. *sigh* Another year, same shit.

Bowser

Man, hope the starting defense stays healthy, because the backups are apparently all trash. Yeesh.

Trying to feel better knowing 3/4 of our starting D-line were out tonight and the best LB tandem in the game only played 6 snaps tho.

Striker

Figures in mini camp they have like 6-7 Safeties and now three of them are injured prior to Week 2 in the pre-season.

Hopefully Landon is not serious.

BigAT

Now the other Giants rookie safety is down with what looks like an ankle.

EDIT: ...and the cart is out. *sigh* Another year, same shit.

tDXwZIY.gif

Where's that team injuries chart at?

tDXwZIY.gif

Where's that team injuries chart at?

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 41s41 seconds ago
Uh oh (again). S Mykkele Thompson has an Achilles injury and is out for the remainder of this game ... at least.

He's done for the season.

I can't watch the team in the preseason as you know at least 2-3 starters will go down before the regular season even starts.

Bro, 2-3 starters are already down and we aren't even deep into the 2nd quarter.

Line_HTX

They need to get better, closer camera angles for those pylon touches because it's too hard to tell if the knee was down first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom