• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT| - Building a better quarterback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Line_HTX

Boo, why the fuck is tomorrow night's NFLN Bucs and Vikings... It should be 49ers and Texans.

Despite the rough start, Mariota looked like he came back strong. He should be able to outplay Berger next game.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Bad stunt pick up ends Landry's valiant drive. :(

e -

Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 29s30 seconds ago

Landry Jones' last 40 preseason possessions have resulted in 1 touchdown.

Michael Sam is at least temporarily retired

This fucking sucks, this is the most bummed I've been about anything regarding football in years

Why? He sucks

All I fucking wanted was one gay athlete to actually succeed after coming out. Instead another one bombs out and is mentally never the same. It's never gonna happen in my lifetime and it bums me out

What? I thought he was playing in the CFL?

He sent out three tweets explaining that the last year's been rough and he became concerned with his mental health super recently so he decided to step back

What? I thought he was playing in the CFL?

Yeah he signed earlier in the summer and then left his team's training camp and didn't return to football until last week when he had a really poor game.

It's clear that he's not in a good place mentally right now and it's probably for the best that he steps away for now. Football's too dangerous a game to play while going through the motions.

BigAT

Injured Giants, JUST IN THIS GAME, JUST FROM THE SECONDARY:

CB Jayron Hosley
CB Trumaine McBride
S Landon Collins
S Mykkele Thompson

Line_HTX

First 2-pt conversion under the new rules successful.

Man, this game blows. Berger already looks better running their offense than Mariota.

I hadn't realized how awful commentary can be until I watch preseason games this week.
Joe Buck seems like the best thing ever when compared to this.

BigAT

ATTENTION:

THE JOE WEBB EXPERIENCE IS ON THE FIELD

THIS IS NOT A DRILL

THE JOE WEBB EXPERIENCE IS ON THE FIELD

Dy3QJ8E.gif

harSon

Banned
It is the Steelers twos versus the Jags ones. I'm not going to lose my shit on anyone, except for Landry, of course.

Even our first unit has looked like trash though. And I still stand by Jarvis looking like a bust. Dude needed to gain some mass, but looks like he gained about a Ritz Cracker over the last three years. Gets swallowed by offensive linemen to easily, and I'm not seeing the speed or elusiveness to compensate.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Even our first unit has looked like trash though. And I still stand by Jarvis looking like a bust. Dude needed to gain some mass, but looks like he gained about a Ritz Cracker over the last three years. Gets swallowed by offensive linemen to easily, and I'm not seeing the speed or elusiveness to compensate.

He actually gained 15 pounds this offseason. Don't think it'll help his pass rush, but he should be able to hold the edge. Maybe.

Time for the fools and
closeted racists
in the Panthers fanbase to start coming out with the supernova hot takes

Virgil Efird ‏@efird_virgil
@Lawson890 @TBoneWFNZ DA is the best QB panthers have. He's not superman, not highest paid, not close to the biggest ego, but the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom