• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

rando14

Apparently Serena williams won 6-0, 2-0 and her opponent retired due to "injury".

Her opponent won ONE point the entire match. ...

*pukes
*bows

If RG3 gets cut that is 2 out of top 3 2012 draft picks gone before initial contract expires?

3 gone out of the top 5....

Line_HTX

Man, I'm trying to watch a few minutes of Mariners / Astros and suddenly I see Out of Control Beard Andrew Luck DirecTV commercial...

"I happen to not be wearing a shirt."

It's like a certain moon cat is out to get me...

JABEE

While I get your point, your 1st team isn't putting up anywhere near the type of numbers Philly is. Those vanilla defenses are actually stopping you guys.

I would still take him in Philly over Russell. Him getting traded doesn't change that. Russell is easily the most overrated QB in the NFL. Him getting that payday is the beginning of the end for Seattle.
Are you drunk?

Narag

Man, I'm trying to watch a few minutes of Mariners / Astros and suddenly I see Out of Control Beard Andrew Luck DirecTV commercial...

"I happen to not be wearing a shirt."

It's like a certain moon cat is out to get me...

Can't you be happy for a local boy finding success?

I would still take him in Philly over Russell.

OcM9lXW.gif

bionic77

Apparently Serena williams won 6-0, 2-0 and her opponent retired due to "injury".

Her opponent won ONE point the entire match. ...

*pukes
*bows

3 gone out of the top 5....
I remember Graf winning matches like that in grand slams when she was in her prime. Her prime was not nearly as long but I would argue she was more dominant against MUCH better competition.

The women are way hotter now though. Dudes used to go crazy over Sabatini. They couldn't handle all the hot scrubs in 2015.

Btw chumps play tennis and you will always meet some smoking chicks.

rando14

I remember Graf winning matches like that in grand slams when she was in her prime. Her prime was not nearly as long but I would argue she was more dominant against MUCH better competition.

The women are way hotter now though. Dudes used to go crazy over Sabatini. They couldn't handle all the hot scrubs in 2015.

If Serena passes Graf would you put Serena over Graf for the goat? I mean the competition isn't as good BUT Serena just crushes her contemporaries, including Sharapova aka the biggest fraud in sports not named Russell wilson

Omg this. Tennis chicks and volleyball chicks, *starts sweating

Soccer chicks that I met seemed kinda manly, might have just been where I grew up though....

rando14

Speaking of Serena, Rando you see our boy drake with Serena? :") truly a hero

I cant believe Drizzy finally gettin' pegged by someone as fly as Serena, our boy Aubrey taking huge strides and making us proud :')

EZxUs2S.gif

Its better than when he made out with Madonna, THAT made me almost literally puke

*pukes

I cant believe Drizzy finally gettin' pegged by someone as fly as Serena, our boy Aubrey taking huge strides and making us proud :')

EZxUs2S.gif

Its better than when he made out with Madonna, THAT made me almost literally puke

*pukes
He was attack. Charges could have been pressed
Edit: Rando why is line acting like such a Biiiiiiiiitch?.... Auto tune? Wut, ignorant slut.

Line_HTX

Eww, Drake autotune shit.

My favorite is Maria Sharapova, of course, but man, I hope Serena destroys everyone and takes the Grand Slam. She's going to succeed in strong fashion.

bionic77

If Serena passes Graf would you put Serena over Graf for the goat? I mean the competition isn't as good BUT Serena just crushes her contemporaries, including Sharapova aka the biggest fraud in sports not named Russell wilson

Omg this. Tennis chicks and volleyball chicks, *starts sweating

Soccer chicks that I met seemed kinda manly, might have just been where I grew up though....
Grafs peak was better but Serena was dominant for longer than anyone else has ever been in the sport. And not by a close margin.

It's just like Kobe versus Duncan. It comes down to preference there is no wrong answer (though Kobe usually beat down Timmy in the playoffs so in that way this example is a little off).

Tennis is a great way to meet asian women.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
You guys should go easier on people with two teams. I have two teams. The Texans, and whoever is playing the cowboys.

Seriously I agree anyone that says they have two teams should be banned.

rando14

Eww, Drake autotune shit.

8k5uNq1.gif

BG and I will not stand for this

Wait what!! And you like Sharapova too??

*faints into BG's arms

EDIT: Hmmm Treyo is right, I seem to be fainting and puking a lot lately. Also I say "disrespect" so much in real life my friends are starting to say it lol

Fucking gaf!!

Godslay

Banned
I broke down the sacks per game of the Eagles to see where that 49.0 really came from. 3 games account for 45% of the total sacks for 2014. 4 games without a sack. and 9 with at least 1 but not greater than 4.

Sacks per game:

Jacksonville Jaguars: 3.0
% of total: ~6.1%

Indianapolis Colts: 0.0
% of total: 0.0%

Washington Redskins: 0.0

San Francisco 49ers: 4.0
% of total: ~8.2%

St. Louis Rams: 4.0

New York Giants: 8.0
% of total: ~16.4%

Arizona Cardinals: 0.0

Houston Texans: 4.0

Carolina Panthers: 9.0
% of total: ~18.4%

Green Bay Packers: 1.0
% of total: ~2.0%

Tennessee Titans: 5.0
% of total: ~10.2%

Dallas Cowboys: 4.0

Seattle Seahawks: 2.0
% of total: ~4.1%

Dallas Cowboys: 3.0
% of total: ~6.1%

Washington Redskins: 2.0
% of total: ~4.1%

New York Giants: 0.0

Total: 49.0 Sacks

Total Games with 0 sacks: 4

3 game % total of Carolina, NYG, and Titans sacks: 45%
(Greater than 10% total sack percentage)

9 game % total of games at least 1 sack: 55%

EZxUs2S.gif

*pukes

BG's Madden coach suddenly makes sense now.

New blackberry in 2015 update:

Square screen + physical keyboard is magic for snes emulation.

Multitasking is pretty awesome.

Android apps work ok.

Default Web browser is embarrassing.

Top Bottom