• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I broke down the sacks per game of the Eagles to see where that 49.0 really came from. 3 games account for 45% of the total sacks for 2014. 4 games without a sack. and 9 with at least 1 but not greater than 4.

They were dominant against the run in those other 13 games!

rando14

Kave and I are in a feud that rivals the Hatfield-Mccoys, but even we can get together in defense of the Last Name Ever, First Name Greatest. Im on my Worst Behavior tonite!!

Bonus gif

drake.gif

Eww, Drake autotune shit.

My favorite is Maria Sharapova, of course, but man, I hope Serena destroys everyone and takes the Grand Slam. She's going to succeed in strong fashion.

My Man.. and Katie Wozniacki

AND Fuck Drake Kave... He's a Squicken BIIIIIITTTCCCHHH

Godslay

Banned
They were dominant against the run in those other 13 games!

I broke the rushing down too. I didn't see anything special in particular. They are good against bad rushing teams, and average against good rushing teams.

Sacks look to be about average, with a huge feast on those three teams. Some inconsistency mixed in there.

I wouldn't call them the best front 7, but they aren't bad either.

I don't really keep up with that world, sorry. Yes, I'm a fraud.

Hey you wanna throw up in your mouth Cena is a fifteen time world champion.. I watch sometimes.. If he wins 16th (and he will unfortunately) Wrestling will be dead because the GOAT will be tied by that dillweed.. even HHH only has 13 for god's sake

Malalaw

Hey you wanna throw up in your mouth Cena is a fifteen time world champion.. I watch sometimes.. If he wins 16th (and he will unfortunately) Wrestling will be dead because the GOAT will be tied by that dillweed.. even HHH only has 13 for god's sake

Cesaro will be a 17 time champ.

in a perfect world.

That wasn't very nice.

Sorry Mal... I get upset over foolish statements like that. For that I will compliment the Saints.

The Saints and Drew Brees go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

edit- also Mal.. we havent heard about your babby in a while? how is the Babby?

Malalaw

he will be a 1 time champ

because he an't losing that belt

FACT.

Sorry Mal... I get upset over foolish statements like that. For that I will compliment the Saints.

The Saints and Drew Brees go together like Peanut Butter and Jelly.

edit- also Mal.. we havent heard about your babby in a while? how is the Babby?

He seems to be coming down with a cold, he's going to the Dr tomorrow so hope it isn't too serious.

Line_HTX

What's wrong with that?

=D

What's wrong with that?

=D

Because for him to surpass Ric Flair. The GOAT.. A record that the big nose Frenchmen Levesque wouldn't even entertain breaking.. It's offensive.. It's like Tom Brady surpassing Montana as the greatest qb in NFL history.. Absolutely fucking not.

Top Bottom