• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Line_HTX

Until the next Collective Bargaining Agreement, can we just officially put a gold minted sign that says "National Football League Dictator" on Goodell? It sounds like the judge is exposing the flaws of this system, but really, what can he actually rule on?

I'm fucking done with this story also. At this point it's gone beyond stupidity. Where's that Milchjon gif of those referees...

Godslay

Banned
Apparently, Broncos are not done trading.

Hmm, wonder what's next.

Troy Renck said that the Broncos only went for Mathis because they think he was the piece to put them over the top.

There is a lot of internal faith in this team. I hope it jumps off the paper and proves it this year.

MechDX

Said the ex pat fan who also roots for the packers.

Never rooted for the Pats just laughed at all the demise talk every year. Packers isn't a team of mine, per say, just a Sconi thing.

Now you can like individual players. I need Russell and Zach in my life dammit

Never rooted for the Pats just laughed at all the demise talk every year. Packers isn't a team of mine, per say, just a Sconi thing.

Now you can like individual players. I need Russell and Zach in my life dammit

You can't hide your fall to the darkside, we all saw it.

JABEE

Eagles fans need to behave in here. We are a proud franchise. No need to become braggards or smarmy pricks!

What Would Tebow Do

Godslay

Banned
So how should we handle this?

All two team declaration offenses will be moved to team squicken?

Or do you guys have a better suggestion?

Top Bottom