• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Dolphins first 6 games are against Cousins, Bortles, Tyrod, Fitzpatrick, Mariota, and Hoyer

Can't wait to see how they fuck it up and manage to win 3 of those at best

Milchjon

I only have my main team, the Bills as the other team I like in the Division, Colts because of my Luck-boner, Bengals and Browns because they're not the Ravens and Steelers, Rams and Jags out of pity, Cardinals because I'm still not over that Super Bowl, Cowboys, Eagles and Washington Football Team because fuck the Giants and the Falcons because like any good German I enjoy some burned bratwurst.

Maybe one or two others I forgot, but not more.

MechDX

I only have my main team, the Bills as the other team I like in the Division, Colts because of my Luck-boner, Bengals and Browns because they're not the Ravens and Steelers, Rams and Jags out of pity, Cardinals because I'm still not over that Super Bowl, Cowboys, Eagles and Washington Football Team because fuck the Giants and the Falcons because like any good German I enjoy some burned bratwurst.

This hurts

Line_HTX

I see...

Malalaw

That's unfortunate. You shouldn't have to suffer a Saints season alone so I'll try to keep up some.

brofist-o.gif

Glad to have ya!

Pepiope

No one is wising up if they are drawing conclusions from the preseason
It's not drawing a conclusion, but the Eagles have been flat out dominant when it has been the 1s Vs. the 1s. The wins don't matter, but outscoring teams 52-3 in the 1st Q this pre-season isn't exactly a negative. Doesn't say a whole lot about the D as Luck barely played and A-Rod was out (doing exactly what they're supposed to do against lesser opponents isn't a bad thing either), but it's encouraging.

It's not drawing a conclusion, but the Eagles have been flat out dominant when it has been the 1s Vs. the 1s. The wins don't matter, but outscoring teams 52-3 in the 1st Q this pre-season isn't exactly a negative. Doesn't say a whole lot about the D as Luck barely played and A-Rod was out (doing exactly what they're supposed to do against lesser opponents isn't a bad thing either), but it's encouraging.

The trick is to be encouraged, but not get your hopes to far up. We've seen teams do well in the preseason, just to crumple in the regular.

and Irsay gave a 1st to get him even though the world knew he wasnt going to work out in the nfl
Naw to be fair he came off a productive rookie season. It wasn't perfect but he had some production. Tons of ppl probably still believed in him at time

I was personally done with him after the Dolphins game that year , when I heard irsay had some secret trade for a Rb in place. I hoped it was my boy.

But now it's time for him to come back to the Cleve and #RestoreTheTruck.

TheFatOne

It's pretty easy to look great on offense when the opposing team isn't game planning for you. Bradford is still not comfortable in the pocket. He looked better this week, but he has to improve if the Eagles are going to have any real shot at contending.

MechDX

Not one team actually game planned either.

All 3 Texans QBs didn't throw a single interception during the preseason. Must mean they are all the next Montana

Pepiope

The trick is to be encouraged, but not get your hopes to far up. We've seen teams do well in the preseason, just to crumple in the regular.
Me not getting my hopes up was never going to happen. Haha
It's pretty easy to look great on offense when the opposing team isn't game planning for you. Bradford is still not comfortable in the pocket. He looked better this week, but he has to improve if the Eagles are going to have any real shot at contending.
Yeah, that's why I wouldn't call it the end all be all for the season, but they're putting up some crazy numbers.

Pepiope

Not one team actually game planned either.

All 3 Texans QBs didn't throw a single interception during the preseason. Must mean they are all the next Montana
While I get your point, your 1st team isn't putting up anywhere near the type of numbers Philly is. Those vanilla defenses are actually stopping you guys.

Hey guys remember when before Foles got traded Pepiope said that he was better a better QB than Russell Wilson? I do!
I would still take him in Philly over Russell. Him getting traded doesn't change that. Russell is easily the most overrated QB in the NFL. Him getting that payday is the beginning of the end for Seattle.

Raiders Cuts:

Trent Truck
WR Josh Harper
QB Cody Fajardo (camp arm)
WR Kenbrell Thompkins
S Jonathan Dowling (maturity issues)
CB James Dockery
T/G Quinterrius Eatmon

Top Bottom