• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Sanjuro

Is this how you act before getting laid?

0yrIPHX.gif

Edited. I thought you meant something else.

Yo, Slay. So I have been looking into the Broncos 53-man roster projections, I came across this list. Apparently, they are saying Montee Ball might be a roster cut. Juwan Thompson you are high on him like every year, he rushed for a TD and a 2 point conversion I believe last game. Obviously, Kenny Anunike is making the team on his play off-season and lack of depth at the D-line. Does this list seem accurate besides that?
QB, Peyton Manning
QB, Brock Osweiler
RB, C.J. Anderson
RB, Ronnie Hillman
RB, Juwan Thompson
RB, Montee Ball
FB/TE, James Casey
WR, Demaryius Thomas
WR, Emmanuel Sanders
WR, Cody Latimer
WR, Andre Caldwell
WR, Bennie Fowler
WR, Jordan Norwood
TE, Owen Daniels
TE, Virgil Green
TE, Dominique Jones
OT, Ty Sambrailo
OG, Evan Mathis
OC, Matt Paradis
OG, Louis Vasquez
OG, Shelley Smith
OC/OG, Max Garcia
OT/OG, Michael Schofield
OT, Ryan Harris
DT, Sylvester Williams
DT, Marvin Austin
DT, Antonio Smith
DT, Darius Kilgo
DE, Derek Wolfe
DE, Malik Jackson
DE, Vance Walker
LB, Von Miller
LB, DeMarcus Ware
LB, Brandon Marshall
LB, Danny Trevathan
LB, Shane Ray
LB, Corey Nelson
LB, Steven Johnson
LB, Todd Davis
LB, Shaquil Barrett
CB, Aqib Talib
CB, Chris Harris Jr.
CB, Bradley Roby
CB, Kayvon Webster
CB, Tony Carter
CB, Lorenzo Doss
SS, T.J. Ward
FS, Darian Stewart
FS, David Bruton
SS/FS, Omar Bolden
K, Brandon McManus
P, Britton Colquitt
LS, Aaron Brewer

effzee

Can't believe some of you Eagles fans are advocating for keeping Tebow over Barkley.

F out of here with that nonsense. Barkley can at least come in a game and be a competent QB. Not saying if it came down to him the Eagles would somehow be ok but in some freak scenario where he has to play a series, quarter, game or, 2 he can do it. Tebow can't.

I hope they cut Tebow, Cooper, and keep guys like Burton, Bailey, and Barner. IF anything trade Barkley straight up for RG3.

Someone should shop drakes face on that pickle for Floyd
it's just a pickle bro
I simd the rest of my madden game and lost 49-6 ....... -_-

How the fuck does the game prep stuff work, I couldn't do like anything weak one, unless I was just doing it wrong

cdyhybrid

Can't believe some of you Eagles fans are advocating for keeping Tebow over Barkley.

F out of here with that nonsense. Barkley can at least come in a game and be a competent QB. Not saying if it came down to him the Eagles would somehow be ok but in some freak scenario where he has to play a series, quarter, game or, 2 he can do it. Tebow can't.

I hope they cut Tebow, Cooper, and keep guys like Burton, Bailey, and Barner. IF anything trade Barkley straight up for RG3.

You have doomed your team to the shame circle. Congrats.

In an alternate universe the Browns Made the Rg3 trade. Successful season followed and prosperity reigned in the Cleve

Hahahaha.. Nope, like his ass would have helped. Luck would have but not RG3. That's why that dickhole Holgren was willing to Ricky Williams the Colts and they still said no.

Anyone else excited for MGS5?

One of the few remaining series that I actively enjoy.
I probably should be, but for some reason just haven't payed attention to it at all yet. Mgs1 is one of my favorite games. I binged the mgs collection on ps2, and got a PS3 to play mgs4. I'm gonna get 5 but I really just haven't been following it for some reason
Hahahaha.. Nope, like his ass would have helped. Luck would have but not RG3. That's why that dickhole Holgren was willing to Ricky Williams the Colts and they still said no.
You don't exist In that alternate reality

effzee

Didn't realize the real reason they are benching RG3 and probably going to cut him. He has an injury guarantee for his 5th year.

Can't wait to watch Cousins fail just like he also always has.

BTW is ninja perma banned?

Hope he is back soon. Top 5 GAF poster of all times.

Line_HTX

Didn't realize the real reason they are benching RG3 and probably going to cut him. He has an injury guarantee for his 5th year.

Can't wait to watch Cousins fail just like he also always has.

BTW is ninja perma banned?

Hope he is back soon. Top 5 GAF poster of all times.

Just curious, who posts the picture of the top ten posters of the previous thread?

Bread

Banned
I simd the rest of my madden game and lost 49-6 ....... -_-

How the fuck does the game prep stuff work, I couldn't do like anything weak one, unless I was just doing it wrong
:jnc

you go to the XP one, choose the position you want to upgrade, then choose the player you want to spend the hours on.

Top Bottom