• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Sanjuro

Hahaha

Some guy from Michigan here for the game at the bar. Started talking to me about where the Patriots would be with Bledsoe still. We lost against Green Bay and then won the next year with Brady.

Told him we played Green Bay in 96.

"Wasnt Brady in 97? I watched him in college!"

:O

MechDX

Louis Nix claimed by Giants off waivers, per a source

Wow, #Bucs. TB claimed Kourtnei Brown, Jeremiah George, Ryan Griffin, James Michael Johnson & Eric Kush

Bucs have to place on those players on the 53 man roster lol

Pepiope

We don't have access to Skip shakes so McFadden will die in a couple of weeks and Dunbar is a scat back. Randle is too small and soft to handle the whole workload.
The line lets the RBs go through every hole untouched though. Who cares about any of that?

MechDX

Giants GAF in case you're wondering about Nix. Tweet from a Texans blogger with ties to the club:

#Texans wanted to move on from Louis Nix. Was told the word "awful" was used to describe his effort in the last preseason game.

I've got a feeling that Christine Michael is going to tear shit up in Dallas behind that line. He's seemingly been on the cusp of having a break out year for the last couple of seasons but just never put it together for whatever reason.

The guy is a freak. Sucks he's a Cowboy now.

The line lets the RBs go through every hole untouched though. Who cares about any of that?
It's funny you can joke about our line and yet at the same time believe that Chip can turn an absolutely average qb like Bradford into something special. Something has to give.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Louis Nix claimed by Giants off waivers, per a source

Wow, #Bucs. TB claimed Kourtnei Brown, Jeremiah George, Ryan Griffin, James Michael Johnson & Eric Kush

Bucs have to place on those players on the 53 man roster lol

TB winning the super bowl or the Giants.

DMczaf

Gonna send Milana a compilation of all the creepy shit said about her here.

9FZCjYZ.gif

Farooq

Banned
Christine Michael to Dallas:

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9s9 seconds ago
Dallas trading for former Seattle RB Christine Michael, per league source. Michael returns to Texas, where he starred at Texas A & M.

2013 SPARQ champion. Seattle runs similar zone blocking concepts.

But I thought anyone could run behind that line. Why they need to trade for someone?

Young talent (cheap) with high upside. With the investment made into the offensive line and not targeting a RB in draft due to circumstances (Gregroy dropping etc.), this is a cap conscience way of acquiring rb talent. The o-line should let them get away with away with it.

Farooq

Banned
Cmike for a conditional 7th? Fucking worthless

I am so fucking happy. I go through Seattle's cuts looking for players that fit.

Cowboys are following a lot of what Seattle is doing, defensively and in regards to talent acquisition (height/weight and speed/agility ratings)

I am so fucking happy. I scour Seattle's cuts looking for players that fit.

Cowboys are following a lot of what Seattle is doing, defensively and in regards to talent acquisition (height/weight and speed/agility ratings)

Me too. CMike has a bunch of upside. And basically no risk with only a 7th round pick. Especially considering that Cowboys are getting quite a few comp picks next year.

Top Bottom