• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mark Kaboly ‏@MarkKaboly_Trib 19m19 minutes ago

Steelers officially sign Jordan Todman. Release Doran Grant. Also claimed defensive end Caushaud Lyons from the Tampa waived Chickillo.

jakncoke

Banned
offensive linemen Reese Dismukes and Antonio Johnson, linebackers L.J. Fort and Shayon Green, defensive end Ethan Hemer, wide receivers Shakim Phillips and Jarrod West, and tight end Harold Spears.

Our practice squad as of now.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
offensive linemen Reese Dismukes and Antonio Johnson, linebackers L.J. Fort and Shayon Green, defensive end Ethan Hemer, wide receivers Shakim Phillips and Jarrod West, and tight end Harold Spears.

Our practice squad as of now.

If Grant and Chickillo clear waivers, two of those guys are gone. Probably Green and West.

Sanjuro

RIP Sanjuro.

8QwgvAB.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
What site? Hate places that do that shit. It's like DRM in that it doesn't really stop anyone but normal users.

http://www.wpxi.com/

I got to looking at the list i linked and thought hmm seems short and so it was went back to wpxi and wouldnt you know it missing 2 names, had to manually type them in. the horror. weird site issue none the less

Why the fuck would the Hawks give up Chancellor. Did he not attend Wilson's team building exercise on the beautiful cliff-side?

Love the CMike acquisition. Great athlete with something to prove, seems like the perfect fit.

jakncoke

Banned
Was looking for the last time wes posted, seen bengals fan nateeasy been banned since april, permed? time to add to the perm cemetery ?

Godslay

Banned
Broncos announce that they have waived RB Montee Ball--Twitter

Dallas trading for Michael has something to do with this I would guess.

I knew he was on the bubble.

I bet they were negotiating, and held on to him until negotiations fell through. Timing is right, whether or not that happened is the question. Just an educated guess.

Gradkowski also got the ax.

MechDX

Source says left guard Xavier Su'a-Filo on track for Texans' season opener, first week of practice--Aaron Wilson

Load off my mind. LG on the o line was scaring me. Great news.

Texans have a REALLY good o line if XSF stays healthy

this_guy

Source says left guard Xavier Su'a-Filo on track for Texans' season opener, first week of practice--Aaron Wilson

Load off my mind. LG on the o line was scaring me. Great news.

Texans have a REALLY good o line if XSF stays healthy

I thought he sucks too?

cdyhybrid

Turbo and Mike were gonners, tbf this years Lynch/Jackson/Rawls is way better than Lynch/Turbo/cmike, so Im not too upset now that I reflect on it

Agreed. Time to start looking for that feature back replacement for Lynch when he eventually retires though.

Top Bottom