• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

RBH

image.php

Are there any free GAF Fantasy Football leagues still looking for people? Yankeehater still hasn't made another SiF league and I'd like to be in at least one.

Are there any free GAF Fantasy Football leagues still looking for people? Yankeehater still hasn't made another SiF league and I'd like to be in at least one.

I got room in mine, give me a sec I have to delete someone from it.

Edit:
Unknown, Quote to see

FYI There is still one more spot left, whoever wants it let me know via PM and I'll invite you and also I've changed the name it's now the NFL-Gaf sponsored by Taco-Bell, I'll include another $20 GC but this time it'll be up to the winners choice. You guys can add this to the OTs from now on.

I got room in mine, give me a sec I have to delete someone from it.

Edit:
Unknown, Quote to see

FYI There is still one more spot left, whoever wants it let me know via PM and I'll invite you and also I've changed the name it's now the NFL-Gaf sponsored by Taco-Bell, I'll include another $20 GC but this time it'll be up to the winners choice. You guys can add this to the OTs from now on.

Thanks. I'm Unknown Degenerate in it.

MRSA

Banned
Magnetic hard drives are the worst, sent my SSD in today for a RMA exchange, gonna be a miserable 2 weeks.

MRSA

Banned
Ok nerds, while I open up my Macbook again to replace the SSD, should I also upgrade to 8GB RAM? It's like $40.

Hindl

With 8gb you can run as many programs as you want without slowdown, as long as it's not really intensive. For $40 do it

Just getting around to see who's still on our team and fuck Jeremy Lane and Paul Richardson went on the PUP list. Much more upset with Lane than Richardson. We only have 2 decent CB's without him and he's a beast on special teams when he's not getting flagged for something stupid. Knew he wouldn't be ready for the start of the season but thought he'd be back sooner.

squicken

PK on RG3

http://mmqb.si.com/mmqb/2015/09/01/robert-griffin-rg3-washington-nfl

Mike Shanahan reportedly hadn’t been happy with Griffin’s study habits, and he thought Griffin was a little too concerned with his personal brand rather than his football knowledge. But when Jay Gruden was hired to replace Shanahan, olive branches were extended all around. Gruden had done such a good job in Cincinnati with a quarterback who had fewer tools—Andy Dalton—and he said all the right things when he came on board.

But Griffin was 3-9 as a starter in 2013, and he had just two TD passes in his first five starts in 2014. Things were unraveling, and after a 27-7 loss to Tampa Bay in Week 11, he uttered words that went over like a lead balloon in his locker room. “If you want to look at the good teams in the league and the great quarterbacks, the Peytons and the Aaron Rodgers, these guys don’t play well if their guys [supporting cast on offense] don’t play well. They don’t.”

Gruden told Griffin to pipe down “and worry about himself and not everybody else.”

But this was a freight train rolling down the tracks now, and the only way Griffin could stop it was by playing great. And he couldn’t. Gruden wanted a student of the game who could master the pocket. That wasn’t Griffin. And by the time this summer rolled around, nothing had changed except the calendar. Griffin still talked too much; he wasn’t the student that Gruden wanted; and he wasn’t able to process the receiver progressions as well as either Kirk Cousins or Colt McCoy.

rando14

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet
Source: Ex-#Bills RB Fred Jackson is flying to Seattle this morning to meet with #Seahawks. Both sides expect a deal gets done.

Holy shit, thatd be awesome, love fred jackson

squicken

If he would ever get his head right, RG3 could be an awesome QB in the Denver system. Elway would never sign him, but he's perfect for Kubiak's offense.

rando14

If he would ever get his head right, RG3 could be an awesome QB in the Denver system. Elway would never sign him, but he's perfect for Kubiak's offense.

Peter King in mmqb seems to think Seattle would be a good place for him, I just dont see it......

KingBroly

Banned
Peter King in mmqb seems to think Seattle would be a good place for him, I just dont see it......

RG3 needs to learn the game better before he can start playing for anyone with any kind of consistency. He also needs to not throw his teammates under the bus constantly. But I'm sure he feels like he's under one now, probably very steamed.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Holy shit, thatd be awesome, love fred jackson

I can support this. Realistically, the Bills ceiling is a playoff birth. Jackson deserves a chance at success. The Hawks remain the NFC favorites for the Super Bowl IMO. Good for him.

Plus, you know, not the Patriots or Jets.

Top Bottom