• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

_woLf

Turbo and Mike were gonners, tbf this years Lynch/Jackson/Rawls is way better than Lynch/Turbo/cmike, so Im not too upset now that I reflect on it

FredEx is an amazing pickup as long as he can stay healthy. He's coming to us knowing he's going to be used sparingly so I have faith he can stay healthy.

I hope. I honestly think Turbo could have been a decent replacement for Lynch, but definitely not CMike. I'm glad he's gone...even if it's to the Cowboys.

Now please don't let him beat us in the playoffs.

Seriously when is Kam coming back. :(

I'm convinced he's injured or something at this point. If not, I hope he gets fined every fuckin' dollar possible for causing this unnecessary drama on the team.

Farooq

Banned
Me too. CMike has a bunch of upside. And basically no risk with only a 7th round pick. Especially considering that Cowboys are getting quite a few comp picks next year.

Yup.

In terms of the pick up, it is pretty clear what the Cowboys are looking for in a second back. Bringing in McFadden, Seastrunk, and now Michael. They want explosive runners who can capitalize on well executed plays. Explosive plays is a significant factor in determining ball games (obviously), have to capitalize on those plays when you get the chance.

I also think Randle's "meat on the bone" comment wasn't something Randle just came up with, the coaches were probably drilling that shit in his head.

Bread

Banned
I will buy this for Bread for his birthday:

COPYp9KWEAANbjH.jpg
i'd rather wear that than the dumb richard sherman face shirt!

bionic77

A few observations over this glorious long weekend.

Sleep is still the best.

The cruise missile is still the best action star of all time and MI:5 was a ton of fun.

And Madden 16's graphics are pretty amazing on replay. Same old shit in real time. I suck too much to say if it has improved significantly from past versions.

Turbo and Mike were gonners, tbf this years Lynch/Jackson/Rawls is way better than Lynch/Turbo/cmike, so Im not too upset now that I reflect on it

I'm sorry but I'm having Ahman Green flashbacks here with this trade. I hope to god I'm wrong but I just see too many similarities. The Seahawks once again having a talented RB that had a few issues but was underutilized and then basically given away to another team only to blow up there.

...of course I guess you could say Buffalo did that with Lynch but goddamn, that Ahman Green thing still pisses me off to this day. Fuck Holmgren.

I don't want that to happen again with cmike.

_woLf

I'm sorry but I'm having Ahman Green flashbacks here with this trade. I hope to god I'm wrong but I just see too many similarities. The Seahawks once again having a talented RB that had a few issues but was underutilized and then basically given away to another team only to blow up there.

...of course I guess you could say Buffalo did that with Lynch but goddamn, that Ahman Green thing still pisses me off to this day. Fuck Holmgren.

You forget that Pete's #1 mantra is don't put the ball on the ground. You could be one of the best players in the NFL and if you fumbled it as often as CMike did you don't stand a chance.

rando14

Eh CMike clearly didnt have a future here: too loose with the ball, cant run in a zbs, and danced behind the line. Knowing that Montee ball just got outright dumped and not a single RB was claimed on waivers means there was absolutely zero demand for an RB.

I'll trust Schneider that trading a RB to a conference rival with an elite OL means he doesnt have faith in the RB to pop.

jakncoke

Banned
Why does it seem like people acting like this seattle dude was the next walter payton are you drunker than me or kas/pep ism than all?

Farooq

Banned
Eh CMike clearly didnt have a future here: too loose with the ball, cant run in a zbs, and danced behind the line. Knowing that Montee ball just got outright dumped and not a single RB was claimed on waivers means there was absolutely zero demand for an RB.

I'll trust Schneider that trading a RB to a conference rival with an elite OL means he doesnt have faith in the RB to pop.

Conditional 7th seems fair based on the market.

Yup.

In terms of the pick up, it is pretty clear what the Cowboys are looking for in a second back. Bringing in McFadden, Seastrunk, and now Michael. They want home run hitters who can capitalize on well executed plays. Explosive plays is a significant factor in determining ball games (obviously), have to capitalize on those plays when you get the chance.

I also think Randle's "meat on the bone" comment wasn't something Randle just came up with, the coaches were probably drilling that shit in his head.

I think CMike, at least according to the highlights that I saw could give us some of those tough yards that Demarco got us last year. Seems to be good at falling forward for a couple extra yards. Our other backs don't have that ability.

cdyhybrid

I think CMike, at least according to the highlights that I saw could give us some of those tough yards that Demarco got us last year. Seems to be good at falling forward for a couple extra yards. Our other backs don't have that ability.

Problem is the ball might also fall forward :p

jakncoke

Banned
Friends.

I'm killing Myself.

Please bury me in my Arjen Robben jersey.

You aint allowed because i said so and im fucking jak n the fuck coke and my rulings having power. You're going to live a long brady free life realize gronk and him were false messages and swim with dolphins and eat sharks on the beachs of brazil

Top Bottom