• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

_woLf

How on earth did both Kevin Smith and Kasen Williams make it through to Seattle's practice squad? Rest of NFL be trippin because both of those guys could easily make the 53 on many teams imo.

Hawks practice squad is legit with those two as well as Penkins. Damn.

Striker

Giants GAF in case you're wondering about Nix. Tweet from a Texans blogger with ties to the club:

#Texans wanted to move on from Louis Nix. Was told the word "awful" was used to describe his effort in the last preseason game.
Yeah, not much of a fan of this move by waiving Kenrick Ellis and signing Nix. I thought Ellis looked solid in his time in the pre-season. He couldn't overtake Markus Kuhn? Giants fans know how stubborn Coughlin can be with certain 'vet' players some times, see Chris Snee, Dave Diehl, and so forth.

Mike Harris also gone in favor of Asa Jackson from the Ravens. I don't know much about him, though he played under Spags last year in his secondary coaching role. Jayron Hosley has been given yet another chance. He's been utter garbage in the pre-season... wish he had been cut like Adrien Robinson was finally.

Don't do it! You have to take care of your cat!

Will you adopt her? She is named Gronk.

Goodbye friend, keep rooting for Chelsea in my name.

You aint allowed because i said so and im fucking jak n the fuck coke and my rulings having power. You're going to live a long brady free life realize gronk and him were false messages and swim with dolphins and eat sharks on the beachs of brazil

What

Just like any other refugee, Germany will welcome you with open arms.

Germany/Holland 2016!

Can I walk onto the field with Arjen during a Bayern match?

RBH

A few observations over this glorious long weekend.

Sleep is still the best.

The cruise missile is still the best action star of all time and MI:5 was a ton of fun.

And Madden 16's graphics are pretty amazing on replay. Same old shit in real time. I suck too much to say if it has improved significantly from past versions.
What are your thoughts on Tim Tebow getting cut? :(

Farooq

Banned
Seattle-GAF has passed the torch. I hope we are worthy.

COPrzD_WIAAO02Z.png

I will do my part. Yo check his SPARQ score son! Dude is going to kill it, he just needs a chance. Breakout year, I feel it in my bones. Whoooo!

jakncoke

Banned
dallas on a fast track to 10-6 and losing in the 1st game they play

edit: also ive had enough of the fucking soccer talk. its 10 times worse than anime yall going to fucking feel my wrath if you continue

Milchjon

Also, Dutch, you are in prime soccer playing age, yet you chose football.

You could've saved your country's honor.

But you didn't.

The Raiders have been very quiet today considering some of the garbage they kept on the roster. Only move so far was claiming safety Keenan Lambert from Seahawks

You may be a fair weather fan who didn't watch the Cowboys back in 2013 because they went 8-8, but you're sure caught up on all the talking points! CMike will be just like DeMarco.

I've watched them whenever I could, including when they were worse than 8-8.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Nobodies killing anyone including themselves until the season is over. We have vital shit talk that everyone must be a part of.

Cats on Gaming Side promising to boycott MGSV because they don't like that the voice actor changed.

I'm crine

@Floyd, all you really need to know is that the Netherlands football team looks like doggy dog dog shit. Like Jags level dog shit. Like all Jags fans after a while, Dutch has two choices: Off himself or root for someone else (shoutout to Gata)

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
you mean ever we have long miserable/happy lifes to live to share over our happy and sad sports moments

No, fuck that! You think this is a game? Fuck all your teams. Texans coming to take that crown this year and gonna stomp over all you bitches!

Cats on Gaming Side promising to boycott MGSV because they don't like that the voice actor changed.

I'm crine

@Floyd, all you really need to know is that the Netherlands football team looks like doggy dog dog shit. Like Jags level dog shit. Like all Jags fans after a while, Dutch has two choices: Off himself or root for someone else (shoutout to Gata)

Thank Grover I appreciate the info.. Didn't their C team lose to the US in a friendly this summer. Listen Dutch, let me talk you off the ledge. Your team sucks. It happens (some more than others) now, you could be a total wuss and squicken and I don't think you wanna do that.

What you should do.. Is hope. Croc the fair weather cowboys fan
jk
will tell you that you'll lose your mind and the proper response is.. Of course you will. Because fan is short for fanatic and you see. It's okay to cheer for a crappy team because they can get better.. Because when they do.. It's all worth the years of heart ache.

Top Bottom