• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Godslay

Banned
Kelly gave Tebow an entire preseason to live out His dream of playing in the NFL when no one else would give Him a chance. He is a good man.

John Elway let him start in the regular season and 2 games in the playoffs. Look what happened after we traded him.

I was in denial too, then I saw what happened to the Jets and the Pats. This shit is real.

I don't know how it will end for the Eagles, but you must pay the Tebow Tax.

Pepiope

John Elway let him start in the regular season and 2 games in the playoffs. Look what happened after we traded him.

I was in denial too, then I saw what happened to the Jets and the Pats. This shit is real.

I don't know how it will end for the Eagles, but you must pay the Tebow Tax.
Tebow will make Bradford healthy all season to ensure Sanchez doesn't play a single snap for the Eagles.

jbug617

Banned
Eagles fans the Curse of Tebow is real. Just accept it.

Pouncey can come back in Week 9

‏@AdamSchefter: Steelers placed C Maurkice Pouncey on Reserve/Injured; Designated For Return List. first game Pouncey eligible to play Week Nine vs. Oakland

COPZ76HWcAEEnWv.png

bionic77

Hmm

Hmm

Planted

Hmm

Hmm

Could have just stashed a present there for a bit

Hmm

Hmm

He's just trying to be patriotic.

Ah fuck it. Gonna ask Berman to repeal that judgement.
Congrats.

That's the right way to respond.

I am sure dragon and the rest of Pats nation will find some way to rationalize or deny it.

:lol

Sanjuro

At a rest area McDonalds. Asked for a McDouble.

"did you want a double cheeseburger, or triple cheeseburger? "

" whatever comes with a coffee and is the cheapest. "

" oh. We have a McDouble! "

" does it come with coffee? Yes? Sold! "

<3, im going to start a drinking pattern weekends only so i can be miserable during the weekdays and look forward to beer and liquor on the weekends

sanjuros pbr post 5692

Thank you. Was that so hard to say instead of insulting me. Words hurt Jak. They hurt worse than being sacked ten times in a game.

Top Bottom