• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Just saw that the Dolphins claimed former VT QB Logan Thomas. He's no Tyrod, bros.

Yup, you are right. No he is fucking not. And anyone who tries to say that.. Doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. Tyrod made VT a fucking winner and the last time Beemer's old ass even came close to having a winner since the dog killer played there.

Yes, Tyrod has potential. He "could" be a decent qb.

I drank more than I would have liked to this week. I'm retrospect, I got digits and bedfellows. Solid overall!

Pimp Daddy!

Yup, you are right. No he is fucking not. And anyone who tries to say that.. Doesn't know what the fuck they are talking about. Tyrod made VT a fucking winner and the last time Beemer's old ass even came close to having a winner since the dog killer played there.

Yes, Tyrod has potential. He "could" be a decent qb.
Hey now, you watch your tone when discussing Beamer and Vick, good sir!

Dragon

Banned
There's a bar near where I live that has 2 dollar PBR Tallboys and 3 dollar Jack Daniels. The tabs there are always pretty nice!

Hey now, you watch your tone when discussing Beamer and Vick, good sir!

No , I fucking will not. Fuck VT and fuck my neighbors in this state who are VT fans. I hate those fuckfaces with every fiber of my being

And no it isn't because Ohio state lost before that comes out. They think they are some hot shit blue blood program and they are barely above fuckin Boise State tier in terms of success

trust a lawyer who has a his balls in a vice by his wife and on a 25 dollar a week allowance?

Yeah. Because the only other person that we can possibly turn to for legal advice is mre in the cfb thread. You want to go there, I wouldn't after that asskicking from temple.

Also, bionic isn't the only one with a domineering wife I bet.

No , I fucking will not. Fuck VT and fuck my neighbors in this state who are VT fans. I hate those fuckfaces with every fiber of my being

And no it isn't because Ohio state lost before that comes out. They think they are some hot shit blue blood program and they are barely above fuckin Boise State tier in terms of success
Eat. Shit.

jakncoke

Banned
I'm tried of talking about the Pats. I'm going to stop now. All business going forward.

image.png

Eat. Shit.

Sorry, I like you Darkest and if it weren't for my dickhead neighbors.. I would like VT. But they are dickheads to me.

darkest should be subjected to a all va tech dolphins team

No he should not.. That is a fate that would definitely be considered cruel and unusual punishment

Also darkest. If I meet good VT fans (like yourself) I will change my opinion of your team/university.

Just saw the west news, no more using this gif I guess
cledance.0.gif

Looks at compensation..... PUKES

Also Tomorrow Farmer starts his 30 day drinking binge

It's time to #FeedtheCrow

Also BG, who is Bae?

Just saw the west news, no more using this gif I guess
cledance.0.gif

Looks at compensation..... PUKES

Also Tomorrow Farmer starts his 30 day drinking binge

Sorry, I like you Darkest and if it weren't for my dickhead neighbors.. I would like VT. But they are dickheads to me.

No he should not.. That is a fate that would definitely be considered cruel and unusual punishment

Also darkest. If I meet good VT fans (like yourself) I will change my opinion of your team/university.

It's time to #FeedtheCrow

Also BG, who is Bae?
That's fair, sorry your neighbors suck. I'll just forget that opinion exists for now! If you think VT fans are bad you should meet a few UVA fans...

darkest should be subjected to a all va tech dolphins team
I wouldn't want to steal Vick from you guys!

Pulling Antonio Freeman out of retirement would be cool though.

jakncoke

Banned
That's fair, sorry your neighbors suck. I'll just forget that opinion exists for now! If you think VT fans are bad you should meet a few UVA fans...

I wouldn't want to steal Vick from you guys!

Pulling Antonio Freeman out of retirement would be cool though.

his brother is delivering rent to own ps4s so sign him

The UVA fans I know are actually very nice. They know that their team sucks. VT fans are assholes. I went to school in Farmville, VA and that's the reason why I know more UVA fans.

Crisco

Banned
My first water bill when I moved into this house was a $162. I'd let the automatic sprinkler system just do it's thing for the first month. I shut that shit off as soon as I saw the bill and have enjoyed a nice, naturally brown lawn since. Fuck grass.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
i get water for free, i just turn on the hose next door and drink away.

Soggy bread is the worst.

My first water bill when I moved into this house was a $162. I'd let the automatic sprinkler system just do it's thing for the first month. I shut that shit off as soon as I saw the bill and have enjoyed a nice, naturally brown lawn since. Fuck grass.

Grass here grows 10 feet a week without doing anything. );

minx

I'm only behind 100 pages since my honeymoon started. And it's also my birthday. Yay! Time to get wasted on free booze.

rando14

Happy bday Minx!! Shirtless draft is tomorrow 7 EST, be there or be DEAD

I know we'll add a Rb, anyone but Rice pls. Anyone. Greg get the cleats out

Shoulda put a claim on my boy Rod Smith, he is a little fireball!!

But like Floyd the Fatfuck said, just dont let him get too close to the Cuyahoga...... !! #rekt #bodied #roasted

jakncoke

Banned
Congrats on everything. Mostly congrats on missing all that GAF junk.

Cuz they don't like you.

Or my family. I just learned of a crosswalk accident with my cousin, the fact he wasnt quicker crossing saved his life according to police. He was in all legal rights to cross some lady randomly decided to barrel through and nearly take his life. Am I one of the few that lets off the accelerator and look both ways for people legal or not that may want to cross. Sure my town vs virginia beach is different but still

I know we'll add a Rb, anyone but Rice pls. Anyone. Greg get the cleats out

celeste bonin, do you have the thirst?

Who is that? And BG, we signed Jamal Lewis. We will probably sign rice.. :(

If yall sign Rice, just make the offseason thread that day. Shit's over.

Yup.. God damn it I can see us doing it.

QUOTE=jakncoke;177784490]VA bball and choke on marlboro cigs chewed and skoal long cut[/QUOTE]

Fun Fact Tobacco was the number one crop grown in the state of VA until 2004

QUOTE=jakncoke;177786116]Am I one of the few that lets off the accelerator and look both ways for people legal or not that may want to cross. Sure my town vs virginia beach is different but still[/QUOTE]

VA Beach drivers are fucking terrible. They are an aberration Jak. You aren't the only one

jakncoke

Banned
Who is that? And BG, we signed Jamal Lewis. We will probably sign rice.. :(

Yup.. God damn it I can see us doing it.

QUOTE=jakncoke;177784490]VA bball and choke on marlboro cigs chewed and skoal long cut

Fun Fact Tobacco was the number one crop grown in the state of VA until 2004[/QUOTE]

What is it now?

squicken

Yeti coolers are awesome. Buddy has a couple on his boat and all the hype is true. Ice does not melt even after a couple of days out in the sun

Top Bottom