• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

jbug617

Banned
For Jak
hyx6AeA.jpg

squicken

This Rosen at UCLA dude looks like the kind of guy that Kraft will strategically tank for after Brady is done. Can just tell he is the real deal

MechDX

Ranking NFL teams by age: Rams youngest, Colts oldest, Eagles fifth-oldest

NFL_age_snapshot.focus-none.width-800.PNG

Note: Every year I do this study, I seem to get the same basic comment, which I'll address ahead of time.

"The difference between the Rams and Colts is only 2.23 years. Big whoop."

While 2.23 years may not be a big difference between two individual players, keep in mind that these are the average ages of 53 players per team.

2.23 years on average * 53 players = A difference of about 118 total years between the Rams and Colts.

In other words, if you took the 23 oldest Colts and shaved 5 years off each of their ages, their roster still wouldn't be as young as the Rams.

BOB wasn't fucking around. 20 to 5 in two years. I would bet if you removed Lechler, Wilfork and J Joe the age would drop dramatically putting them easily at one.

Oh and if the Rams ever got a decent HC they would be fucking scary

Quazar

Any Fanduel players here? If so, do you get to pick a new team every time you click a new entry? Or does Fanduel only track/let you use one team for every entry?

squicken

Ranking NFL teams by age: Rams youngest, Colts oldest, Eagles fifth-oldest

[IG]http://media.phillyvoice.com/media/images/NFL_age_snapshot.focus-none.width-800.PNG[/IMG]

BOB wasn't fucking around. 20 to 5 in two years. I would bet if you removed Lechler, Wilfork and J Joe the age would drop dramatically putting them easily at one.

Oh and if the Rams ever got a decent HC they would be fucking scary

The Rams are constantly young under Fisher b/c none of the young guys he brings in ever get better. All those RG3 picks, and the first one to really hit was Aaron Donald, who pretty much came out of Pitt ready-made. I do think Ogletree is good, but like every other Ram player, he needs to cut down on the penalties

Duxxy3

What a fall from grace. Did he ever get a chance to get out the dog house or was sleeping in the end of his (NE) career no matter what?

He never got out of the dog house after being late for practice that one time. It's ridiculous, but that's Bill.

bionic77

trust a lawyer who has a his balls in a vice by his wife and on a 25 dollar a week allowance?
Other than the part about me being a lawyer everything else about that is untrue.

I get what I want bitch when I want it! No layaway for me!

And what do you think happens once you are slightly successful and you have a women? Do you think that she is going to be satisfied with just cheap alcohol and stolen pay per view the way you treat those special ladies in your life? Hell no. Once you start ball then everyone close to you wants to come along for the ride.

I am a true American. The more I make the more I spend. Thats the American way biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
so i'm trying to sell my PS3 on craigslist and some dude with the email dragonmike53 emails me. Which one of you is him, weinke i'm looking your direction.

jakncoke

Banned
Other than the part about me being a lawyer everything else about that is untrue.

I get what I want bitch when I want it! No layaway for me!

And what do you think happens once you are slightly successful and you have a women? Do you think that she is going to be satisfied with just cheap alcohol and stolen pay per view the way you treat those special ladies in your life? Hell no. Once you start ball then everyone close to you wants to come along for the ride.

I am a true American. The more I make the more I spend. Thats the American way biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitch!

You keep telling us this as you sleep in kmart jammies while she laced in gold, jewelry and diamonds and extinct animal fart perfumes

Top Bottom