• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

bionic77

You keep telling us this as you sleep in kmart jammies while she laced in gold, jewelry and diamonds and extinct animal fart perfumes
First of all I would never shop at Kmart. I would rather buy something from a homeless dude under a bridge.

Second of all I choose to wear my old ass Laker shorts and Steelers t-shirt when I got to sleep because I like that shit and it is comfortable. I wear nice ass Hugo Boss slim fit suits (they fit me perfectly, as close to custom as you can get without it being custom) along with expensive ties and shirts for work. But that shit is for work. When I am not working I am usually wearing jeans or basketball shorts (often with the pull away past because that is how I roll). I dress like a grown ass man.

My wife does like gold and other shit because that is what cute girls like to wear. I am sorry that she does not dress like the natural wildebeast of Ohio that you are used to slaying but shits a little different in my atmosphere!

Dragon

Banned
So what did JNA/Line whatever get banned for? he only posts here and the anime thread and I am NOT going in there

I mean it was an alt right? The way people post his old name in here, all it would have taken was a mod coming in and putting two and two together.

jakncoke

Banned
First of all I would never shop at Kmart. I would rather buy something from a homeless dude under a bridge.

Second of all I choose to wear my old ass Laker shorts and Steelers t-shirt when I got to sleep because I like that shit and it is comfortable. I wear nice ass Hugo Boss slim fit suits (they fit me perfectly, as close to custom as you can get without it being custom) along with expensive ties and shirts for work. But that shit is for work. When I am not working I am usually wearing jeans or basketball shorts (often with the pull away past because that is how I roll). I dress like a grown ass man.

My wife does like gold and other shit because that is what cute girls like to wear. I am sorry that she does not dress like the natural wildebeast of Ohio that you are used to slaying but shits a little different in my atmosphere!

all i caught out of that you're married to the lady andrew luck sorry

MechDX

I mean it was an alt right? The way people post his old name in here, all it would have taken was a mod coming in and putting two and two together.

If he was an alt he did a good job changing up. Wasn't JNA a "die hard" Packer fan? Look at his Twitter profile.

Ask him on Twitter I suppose?

Just did, waiting for a response.

Texans-GAF was obv one member too large.

Or someone has it out for NFL Animu's......

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 7m7 minutes ago
Jon Weeks' four-year Texans contract extension is worth $3.9 million, including $250,000 signing bonus, and $80,000 of his 2015 salary gted

Jeez. Why didn't I learn to long snap a damn football. That's all he does.

bionic77

all i caught out of that you're married to the lady andrew luck sorry
This must be the alcohol talking.

Either that or you are some kind of closet perverted Colts fan or a person with horrible vision who finds Andrew Luck to be attractive.

The only other explanation is that you are a horrible person and a asshole.

RBH

This must be the alcohol talking.

Either that or you are some kind of closet perverted Colts fan or a person with horrible vision who finds Andrew Luck to be attractive.

The only other explanation is that you are a horrible person and a asshole.
:lol :lol

Narag

He was posting here last year for the Texans. Pretty sure the JNA part was just people fucking with him.

Shit, you went to Longwood? My sister went there! Small world.

Yup. Damn what a coincidence. Longwood University.. where the campus is 70% female. What year did your sister graduate?

Also My Fantasy Draft Results..

QB 1- A-Aron Munn

WR 1 Amari Cooper
WR 2 Demariyus
WR 3 Larry Fitzgerald

RB 1 T.J Yeldon
RB 2 Johnathan Stewart

TE Greg Olsen

Bench
Victor Cruz
Charles Clay
Reggie Bush
Alfred Blue
Dorial Green-Beckham

And my Backup QB is Kas' Hero

Kickers- Mason Crosby

Defense- Chiefs

How bad did I do GAF?

MechDX

:jnc auto drafted Mariota.

46Q3LiE.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Well, the packers have (seemingly) agreed to terms with James jones.

So if I had to guess: no, not for week 1.

Solving a knapsack problem, pieces cannot be broken apart to fit in knapsack. Fastest algo to do it?

I've done it before in cubic time via bruteforce, a long time ago. Don't research it though, figured if you had something off the top of your head I'd ask.

MechDX

Solving a knapsack problem, pieces cannot be broken apart to fit in knapsack. Fastest algo to do it?

I've done it before in cubic time via bruteforce, a long time ago. Don't research it though, figured if you had something off the top of your head I'd ask.

What does this have to do with James Jones? Is Rodgers going to stuff him in a knapsack and break him?

Liking my team.

QB Peyton Manning
WR Jordan Matthews
WR Golden Tate
WR Mike Wallace
RB Eddie Lacy
RB Lamar Miller
TE Eric Ebron

Def DET
K Matt Bryant

-------------------
RB Chris Ivory
WR John Brown
RB Giovanna Benard
QB Teddy Bridgewater
RB Stevie Johnson
TE Antonio Gates

OSAeg9z.gif

Godslay

Banned
What does this have to do with James Jones? Is Rodgers going to stuff him in a knapsack and break him?

Elfforkusu and I have similar backgrounds career wise.

What I'm trying to do is optimize a lineup for a DraftKings/FanDuel lineup.

It's a knapsack problem in that you want to fit the maximum point value for each player while keeping the total cost under the salary cap.

MechDX

It's a knapsack problem in that you want to fit the maximum point value for each player while keeping the total cost under the salary cap.

giphy.gif

Pepiope

Liking my team.

QB Peyton Manning
WR Jordan Matthews
WR Golden Tate
WR Mike Wallace
RB Eddie Lacy
RB Lamar Miller
TE Eric Ebron

Def DET
K Matt Bryant

-------------------
RB Chris Ivory
WR John Brown
RB Giovanna Benard
QB Teddy Bridgewater
RB Stevie Johnson
TE Antonio Gates
But...My team!!

QB Sam Bradford/ QB Andrew Luck
WR Julio Jones
WR Jeremy Maclin
WR Sammy Watkins
RB Melvin Gordon
RB Ryan Mathews
TE Jimmy Graham
K Cody Parkey
DEF Arizona

Bench:
RB Arian Foster
TE Zach Ertz
RB Bishop Sankey
WR Rueben Randle
WR Jeff Janis

jakncoke

Banned

way too nerdy 1/3 reason why i got out the game

Bread

Banned

giphy.gif

Godslay

Banned

Hahaha, just imagine you are trying to rob a store. You only have so much space in your duffle bag. You want to maximize the amount of money that you come out with given the size of your dufflebag.

What combination of things in the store do you put in your bag to maximize the value?

Same would apply to Fan Duel. If you can come up with a decent ranking system for each player you can maximize the points value while keeping it under the salary cap. Probably won't win any money, but I got sucked into at work so I figured I would give this a shot.

Problem is, I haven't touched a knapsack problem since school. So, I'm not exactly sure what algorithm would help me do it the fastest instead of waiting for my computer for 6 hours or something to crunch numbers basically.

Sorry if I threw you off Elf, no pressure to answer. Figured it would be down your alley.

Dragon

Banned
Fan Duel is legit? I've been assuming it was barely more than a scam/money sink.

It's not a scam. I used to use it. Back then, when I cashed out, the CEO actually emailed me back and asked me about my experience. My work has a relationship with Fanduel. We used to with DraftKings, but they're fucking insane about conversion numbers.

Top Bottom