• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Narag

I was looking at PFF, what the hell is on Brady's hand?

TomBrady2.jpg

Ink from all the bills changing hands as Trump buys his support.

If you're genuine not a alt just say gaf has its "grey" areas and black and white and unwritten and beyond that and everything inbetween good enough to get you banned for a week a day or a lifetime

Larry and his fecal episode for one?

I'm an original.

The corgie with the micro penis

Or maybe...

5.gif

Dat completion %

maxresdefault.jpg

That was the highlight of our season. :(

Yeah.. Cause you genuinely believe in Brewer.. That's gonna happen again.

yeah and I'm they claimed a share of the Championship since they were the only team to beat tOSU ;p

This will always be VT's GOAT highlight:

ykxcShg.jpg

Yup.. And went in double fucking overtime I believe and the final score being 6-3 :jn fucking c

Watching that entire game made me question my love for the sport...

No Northwestern vs Michigan is worse.. At least that was entertaining. I almost wanted to break my tv because of how fucked that game was.

Godslay

Banned

MechDX

Slay sometimes I feel we are too much alike. When I got that "Big" Tom hanks gif I was looking at Waynes World gifs......

Godslay

Banned
Well the hair is timeless.

So which one is Klein, Klay or Klint?

And why the hell do Garys kids all have names that begin with K?

We are basically Jon Snow of our respective cities.

If these goddamn mogwais weren't eating chicken nuggets, jumping in swimming pools spawning more of these goddamn gremlins, maybe we could get some goddamn jerbz back in Americuh.

Top Bottom