• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

RBH

matt ryan is eli level, too bad atlanta's defense will never be good and he will end up like carson palmer.

We've got some new additions on defense and a new coaching staff and system to go along with that, so I'm interested to see how it shakes out. The team as a whole is such a wild card, I couldn't really get a good feel for the team based on preseason alone since so many guys didn't play at all over the past month.

Bread

Banned
We've got some new additions on defense and a new coaching staff and system to go along with that, so I'm interested to see how it shakes out. The team as a whole is such a wild card, I couldn't really get a good feel for the team based on preseason alone since so many guys didn't play at all over the past month.
i've seen enough, the defense smells like burnt dick.

jbug617

Banned
College Football everybody
M6RSzch.jpg

I think the only thing I have left to make is the allegiance list graphic.

Thread will be up tomorrow night while I'm Shirtless drafting I'm hoping. Tuesday morning at the latest

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
that's safer than anything we had while growing up

playgrounds were deathtraps with metal things on springs, and spinning metal things, and tall things over concrete

And if they did give you something to cushion a fall, it was a bunch of wood chips that gave you splinters everywhere.

KaYotiX

Banned
that's safer than anything we had while growing up

playgrounds were deathtraps with metal things on springs, and spinning metal things, and tall things over concrete

Lol no shit, had those damn rusty carousels that you would spin around super fast and try not to fly off and die.

Also had plenty of tire swings break while we were on them too.

Top Bottom