• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

I hate having first pick. My preference is 4th or 8th, but this year I was 11.

Besides some of the obvious ones I wasn't going to get (Brown, Dez, Demaryius), I was hoping one of the 2nd tier guys would drop to me (Green, Julio, Calvin, etc). Then it kept happening in later rounds where between my picks guys I thought would drop to me (Cooper, Tate, etc) didn't. After the 5th round I said fuck it and started drafting WR's with potentially high upside.

cdyhybrid

When was the last time a Philly fan did? So many other fanbases have done so much worse recently. Damn I miss when chris used to post here.

198jHME.jpg

I promise I am no JNA or any other alt. Just an LGBT football wrestling anime fan. Stop the bleeding pls :''(

I blame this all on cajun for the record

Just saw we traded Christine Michael. Kind of puts a cap on how awful our 2013 and 2014 drafts were.

In 2013 we traded out first round pick for Percy Harvin who basically did jack shit outside of the Super Bowl. Our second pick was used on Christine Michael who had basically no role on this team as well as fumbling issues. In 2014 we took Paul Richardson with our first pick who barely did anything in the regular season but showed up a little in the playoffs. He's on injure reserved right now. Our second pick was used on Justin Britt who was at best average at RT. He got moved to LG this year where he's been worse but we improved at RT with one of our backups. Our 3rd pick last year was also used on the Harvin trade so we didn't have that.

3 fifth round picks and a 7th round pick

Aww yeah! Cause at least Farmer is good at later round picks...if only he could draft in the first round. :(
I don't think these are official but pretty accurate projections.

Farmer starts his ban in a few hours I believe, aka his 30 day drinking binge. Hopefully he takes this time to reflect.

Top Bottom