• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Milchjon

No one seems to talk about "elite" QBs anymore.

Everyone talks about "he's a Top 10 QB".

I think if I add up all the supposed top 10 QBs I've read about this offseason, I'd end up with almost 20 of them.

KingBroly

Banned

I think if I add up all the supposed top 10 QBs I've read about this offseason, I'd end up with almost 20 of them.

Because there's only one Elite QB.

And his name is...

Joe Flacco

Sanjuro

Franchise QB is more like it. Used to she less, now there are just more pretending to be.

squicken

Well they did just trade for Graham.

I thought the primary reason was they viewed him as soft and wanted to get tougher and run the ball more? I vaguely recall something about Brees and Graham not getting along. Was there something specific, other than the contract drama?

Godslay

Banned

You've always struggled with math. I think you are only half German.

There's nothing wrong with it. That's the joke.

I'm just picturing you counting beyond the 10, that's all.

Slay becoming more heel everyday.. Next we will see him come out as the third man. Hit rando in the back of the head with a steel chair during the Super Bowl as he's winning the match with CDY as his tag partner vs Bread and Gata and then rip his Elway shirt to reveal a free tom Brady tshirt and then Gata and Bread complete the wolf pack.. nWo

Proof of him of him becoming more heelish
I'll take it.

Milchjon

Slay becoming more heel everyday.. Next we will see him come out as the third man. Hit rando in the back of the head with a steel chair during the Super Bowl as he's winning the match with CDY as his tag partner vs Bread and Gata and then rip his Elway shirt to reveal a free tom Brady tshirt and then Gata and Bread complete the wolf pack.. nWo

Proof of him of him becoming more heelish

So... a face turn disguised as a heel turn?

gutshot

Can't believe some of you Eagles fans are advocating for keeping Tebow over Barkley.

F out of here with that nonsense. Barkley can at least come in a game and be a competent QB. Not saying if it came down to him the Eagles would somehow be ok but in some freak scenario where he has to play a series, quarter, game or, 2 he can do it. Tebow can't.

I hope they cut Tebow, Cooper, and keep guys like Burton, Bailey, and Barner. IF anything trade Barkley straight up for RG3.

Why trade anything for RG3? Then you are going to be stuck with that contract. He's gonna be released so if the Eagles want him, they can sign him. I doubt Chip wants him though.

I like poms but I know Dutch will disagree entirely and post gifs in response.

pug.gif

tumblr_inline_mhtky4ekEZ1qz4rgp.gif

tumblr_mzio76iPL01sljswdo1_400.gif

avengers.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-27747-1355523500-1.gif

tumblr_mexkopl8oj1qemrmro1_400.gif

Dragon

Banned
Legends Football League promoters say that “lingerie football” (Legends Football League) is the fastest growing pro sports franchise in the country. Despite its popularity, critics say it degrades its athletes through “pernicious objectification.

Respect

I think this is also why there is appears to be a shift to defensive minded head coaches/run games the past coupe of years. There is definitely a shortage of great young QBs to build a team around, so build your defense and have a solid run game to be competitive.

Bowser

Our group spun out into a new company. First day at the new digs. GAF, Twitter, Gmail all blocked. Posting from my phone. Ugh.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Browns-GAF they cut Kitchen. A bit shocked but seems they are very high on Meder and it was between them two for who would stay.

BigAT

and everyone laughed at the Browns for trading him.

For me, I don't see how turning the 3rd overall pick in the draft into the #26 overall pick two years later is something to be celebrated. It speaks volumes about the Browns as an organization that this was their best personnel move in years.

Top Bottom