• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

rando14

Patriots-Niners Superbowl.

Nobody scrub turned Golden Boy turned pariah turned Redeemed Hero Tom Brady goes home to face the Niners, who somehow overcame losing their best coach since Bill Walsh and half their team and make a miracle run, in the fiftieth edition of our nation's greatest and most important annual sports championship.

Goodell, call me for a quote on this screenplay.

*slaps papers out of Grovas hands

MechDX

I like the Texans and Hard Knocks has made me a BOB fan, but they are gonna have a hard time scoring points.

Man I have faith in O brien and best case scenario he is right and Hoyer can be serviceable in his system.

I don't see it but meh.....#BelieveInBOB

Still feel either way they kick the Colts dick in

Idk if anyone is playing MGS5 but just finished the opening prologue. I must say the
ambience and immersion were spot on. It also had the usual amount of fuckery, that has you wondering Wtf is going on? Already a 10/10. Metal Gear is back ya'll

rando14

Idk if anyone is playing MGS5 but just finished the opening prologue. I must say the
ambience and immersion were spot on. It also had the usual amount of fuckery, that has you wondering Wtf is going on? Already a 10/10. Metal Gear is back ya'll

*slaps controller out of BG's hands

Crisco

Banned

It's an excellent game, and after the prologue the story only matters as much as you want it too. It's the next gen MGS we've wanted since MGS3 with the best gameplay of the entire series.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
I'm always going to be standoff-ish toward the Broncos. Aside from a year or two here and there, they are usually the bane of my existence. I was RIDICULOUSLY excited to have a real-life, franchise QB (and before anyone reacts, take a look at our QB's from the last decade or so). I can't say he's done us wrong yet, although we still haven't won in the postseason, we've managed to procure a few winning seasons, which is nice. But, watching our back-up, Chase Daniel the past few years, I truly wonder if possibly we could get to that next level with someone more like him. He takes those chances, and always stays competitive. I'm sorta torn, but this year, KC has some real weapons on offense, and at this point, it will be a damned shame if we couldn't make it to the playoffs, let alone winning one. If that does happen... It's Chase time, and I'll officially be calling for Smith's head. Man, I REALLY don't want that to happen. It nice to not worry about a QB.

dreamgiver032

Neo Member
It's all paper at this point. If anything on this team shows improvement yoy, it's the defense. Guess we'll just have to see what happens on the field.

I know, that's why I love this time of year SO MUCH, WE'RE ALL WINNING THE SUPER BOWL!!! lol. Here's to a great season, and it will be fun to watch, and indeed, see what happens! Good luck, just not against the Chiefs!

*slaps papers out of Grovas hands

I'm sorry Brother Randall

I'm just trying to make a buck.

I can write a script where the Seahawks win the Super Bowl too, if you want.
It's a prequel to this season where Bevell actually runs the ball on the 1 YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH

dreamgiver032

Neo Member

Completely agree! I've had that version of Man Who Sold the World stuck in head nonstop since I played the opening. Perfect song, for perfect ambiance, and that imagery... I'm twenty hours in, and I feel like I've only grazed the surface of the game.

jbug617

Banned
I'm sorry Brother Randall

I'm just trying to make a buck.

I can write a script where the Seahawks win the Super Bowl too, if you want.
It's a prequel to this season where Bevell actually runs the ball on the 1 YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH

You mean Russell runs tries to run it and fumbles into the end zone recover by Malcolm Butler, while Marshawn is laughing on his way back to the sidelines.

bionic77

Wow this was a fantastic weekend of nostalgia (Monster Squad, Shovel Knight, Masters of the Universe) and glorious naps and doing nothing. I can now remember why I was once like most of you and spent most of my time masturbating and playing video games.

Those days are over now but it was fun to reminisce about how it used to be!

Also Shovel Knight is by no means a classic, but I have to support those types of games and it is pretty damn good.

Godslay

Banned
Deacon is the one man that deserves to be trashed on. The rest of you are pretty cool too me.

I don't mind Deacon, he's blunt. That's a good thing because if you consider his opinion usually you come to a more realistic conclusion about what you are talking about.

I know he always says Peyton chokes. We've seen it a couple times already. That's okay. They are building the team to mitigate that. Peyton can now have a bad performance and we have something to fall back on. It's a good thing.

If he points it out, it's usually a problem. Take the criticism and try to use it to make a more complete view of the team. We've had our brawls, but I've grown to respect his opinion. Because he's not blowing smoke up your ass.

MechDX

Dolphins signed two to their practice squad: RB Rajion Neal and WR Uzoma Nwachukwu.

EZ found a home in Miami. 20 letters in your damn name and there is no E

Hunter S.

I don't mind Deacon, he's blunt. That's a good thing because if you consider his opinion usually you come to a more realistic conclusion about what you are talking about.

I know he always says Peyton chokes. We've seen it a couple times already. That's okay. They are building the team to mitigate that. Peyton can now have a bad performance and we have something to fall back on. It's a good thing.

If he points it out, it's usually a problem. Take the criticism and try to use it to make a more complete view of the team. We've had our brawls, but I've grown to respect his opinion. Because he's not blowing smoke up your ass.

meh

Anyways, toast to the best Broncos season ever.

RBH

Dolphins signed two to their practice squad: RB Rajion Neal and WR Uzoma Nwachukwu.

EZ found a home in Miami. 20 letters in your damn name and there is no E

agxf01.gif

I love you Dega. You my boy :)

You just need a belly rub. I imagine you as a corgi posting on here with their little paws.

Thought that was already a given when they signed Logan Thomas.

The fact that you had the gall to type that in a sentence pretending that Logan Thomas was some missing link.. Shows me that you are more disconnected from reality than Pepiope and Kas.. That what you want? Be compared to them?

Godslay

Banned
meh

Anyways, toast to the best Broncos season ever.

All I'm saying is, sometimes you need that outside negative look to see the things you are missing.

Information is King. The more you have good or bad, the better the look.

Now that being said, the troll filter has to be strong and sometimes Deacon can troll a bit. So I'll give you that.

RBH

Lol what is the context of this gif? Where's it from?
Episode 3 of Hard Knocks.

Some of the Texans players went to visit NASA's center in Houston.

It was legit one of the best segments I've ever seen on Hard Knocks. If you have HBO, it's worth pulling up.

MechDX

S Stevie Brown, signed by the Giants last week, has been cut. In his place, former Giants S Craig Dahl has been signed.

Well that escalated quickly

Striker

Giants signed S Craig Dahl and released Stevie Brown.

I guess Meriweather survives. Eh. Dahl serves as the #4 S and is capable of playing ST's. Hopefully he's not relied on to get serious play time.

jbug617

Banned
Damn it I drafted Bishop Sankey (late in the draft) and since then the Titans traded for a RB and they are working out Jonas Gray.

He was told he was traded

then he found out it was to the bengals
:jnc
How you feeling about wk1? It should be quite the disrespectful affair for both teams
Hard Knocks

Former Texans Receiver EZ is a NASA stan and had...a lot of fun driving one of their prototype space rovers on a team trip to the facility.

Episode 3 of Hard Knocks.

Some of the Texans players went to visit NASA's center in Houston.

It was legit one of the best segments I've ever seen on Hard Knocks. If you have HBO, it's worth pulling up.
Thanks! Had HBO now but cancelled it for awhile with no new GoT and True Detectives (s2) being SHEIT, atleast the eps I saw.

Godslay

Banned
:jnc
How you feeling about wk1? It should be quite the disrespectful affair for both teams

Thanks! Had HBO now but cancelled it for awhile with no new GoT and True Detectives being SHEIT, atleast the eps I saw.

That first season of True Detective was great. Haven't watched the 2nd though.

That first season of True Detective was great. Haven't watched the 2nd though.
Yeah I love s1, made me a fan of mcconaughey. I only watched about 3 or so eps of s2 but it was a little hard to follow and just didn't keep my interest. At some point I'll probably try and binge the season.

Top Bottom