• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Tom Penny

That first season of True Detective was great. Haven't watched the 2nd though.

Don't waste your time with season 2. It's atrocious compared to season one. Only reason to watch it was because it was a train wreck.

Heath Evans said Seattle will be 3rd in the division lol

Godslay

Banned
Don't waste your time with season 2. It's atrocious compared to season one. Only reason to watch is because it was a train wreck.

Everyone seems to agree on this. I jumped over to Narcos. Looking forward to Better Call Saul and Last Man coming back here shortly.

rando14

BG ditch True detective S2 and instead watch Narcos, you will learn some history as well, it's basically edutainment....

tmdorsey

L5jMMvf.gif

I know I'm late, but damn this had me crying laughing. :jnc

Pepiope

Don't waste your time with season 2. It's atrocious compared to season one. Only reason to watch it was because it was a train wreck.

He also said Chip Kelly would be the worst HC hire in NFL history.

RBH

Grantland's predictions for the 2015 NFL season:

This is the first part of our four-day team-by-team NFL preview. As we do every year in this space, we split the NFL’s 32 teams into four groups. Today’s list includes the eight teams that should expect to compete for the first overall pick in next year’s draft. Tomorrow includes those teams that should decline in 2015, followed on Wednesday by the teams that should take a step forward and improve, and finishing up Thursday with the league’s top eight contenders for the Super Bowl.

Today they are focusing on the teams that they expect to compete for the top pick in the draft:

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/nfl-2015-season-predictions-part-1-the-cellar-dwellers/

First time I haven't worked on Labor Day in a very long time, my boss scheduled all the girls to work today so all the hard workers could have off. Gonna go visit my bro and see my baby niece for only the third time ever and then we're hitting up the county fair on its last day.

Go Pack Go!

The last year of WCW made me hate life.

It was really like a one-year car accident. The arenas that were 4/5 empty, the constant swerves and "worked shoots" to cover up the fact that Russo and Co. couldn't write for shit. The Hogan/Jarrett shit at BatB was more confusing than mind-blowing. Once Sid Vicious's leg snapped like a twig, I was out. He was the only genuinely entertaining thing left in that company, although not for the reasons he would've liked.

RBH

WCWSin2001.jpg

...Sting was not actually booked for the show lol
I actually sat down and watched this PPV with my friends.

When they revealed Road Warrior Animal as the surprise at the end of the show, this was our reaction:

RBH: "Whoa, I didn't see that coming!"
Friends: "............"
RBH: "So what did you guys think of the show?"
Friends: *leave room in silence*
RBH: :(

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
First time I haven't worked on Labor Day in a very long time, my boss scheduled all the girls to work today so all the hard workers could have off. Gonna go visit my bro and see my baby niece for only the third time and then we're hitting up the county fair on its last day.

Go Pack Go!

I double dog dare you to say this exact sentence in the OT.

Idk if anyone is playing MGS5 but just finished the opening prologue. I must say the
ambience and immersion were spot on. It also had the usual amount of fuckery, that has you wondering Wtf is going on? Already a 10/10. Metal Gear is back ya'll

The openening chapter is so good.

So good.

The last year of WCW made me hate life.

I'll bet. Vince Russo in all his glory

WCWSin2001.jpg

...Sting was not actually booked for the show lol

What a shitshow.. Why is he on the poster then? Reading about this shit is amazing

Edutainment? Oohh hmmmm, are there ladies with features in the posterior that only some men would find enchanting though?...

Hmm.. I suspect disrespect here sir.

I actually sat down and watched this PPV with my friends.

When they revealed Road Warrior Animal as the surprise at the end of the show, this was our reaction:

RBH: "Whoa, I didn't see that coming!"
Friends: "............"
RBH: "So what did you guys think of the show?"
Friends: *leave room in silence*
RBH: :(

:(

You didn't have a pun ready for the occasion?

Also Animal as the surprise? Why? Dumb.

ampere

Cam wearing Bucs' colors?

Guys, Thursday is almost here. The Patriots will hang the banner and usher in a new season.

I'm sorry Brother Randall

I'm just trying to make a buck.

I can write a script where the Seahawks win the Super Bowl too, if you want.
It's a prequel to this season where Bevell actually runs the ball on the 1 YOU BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTCCCCCHHHHHH

Damn, working force Grovah dropping bombs

JABEE

Now that I have moved on from Brady/Pats-hating and Tebow has left my team, I feel as if I have lost a kinship with Bionic.

RBH

I just passed a billboard on the drive back to Atlanta from Tampa that states that the Florida Welcome Center has "live baby gators" on display.

You might as well add me to your ignore list too. Misogyny isn't really my thing. Sorry bud.

Nah, I was just playing, bud. I looked at the schedule and realized all the guys had off today, hence the off-color joke. I'm actually going out with three of my lady co-workers after work Thursday to watch the Pats begin their title defense. I don't socialize much with work people so I'm rather excited to finally do so.

Top Bottom