• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Respect

CN00D9TWIAAXWpc.png:large

Wut?

wtf007.gif

MechDX

Serious question, watching him in Hard Knocks do you at all get the feeling he is just cashing a check, a la Ed Reed?

Well he didn't have a "surprise" injury immediately after signing. That's a positive.

I don't get the vibe from him. I don't expect more than a couple years from him either. Brought in to work with Watt on leadership qualities and help mentor our other young defensive linemen. IMO

Also was convinced he would go to Indy also would think they would have paid him more

people can grab all the gruden quotes they want, but its the same guy that talked up kirk then dropped him all the way to third string after what, four games?

we'll see what he can do now with his pocket passer

Are there any free GAF Fantasy Football leagues still looking for people? Yankeehater still hasn't made another SiF league and I'd like to be in at least one.

I made a post in that thread, and peiope made one in here, asking if there was any interest in doing the league again from the people that did it last year. We got one reply. I would have loved to do it again, but I have barely any time at all with the new kid at home, so I couldnt run around and try to track everyone down. Sucks to cause I was gonna take Bradford super early and crush everyone.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
There'll be a spot open in the straggler's league if Shane continues to ignore me. I promised it to rando, though.

Pats should have kept Vince the God
Vince won a game by a pick last season B^)

Think the pats just got another receiver , lol dummies
Where's the defense

MechDX

Pats only really need corners and no team is going to be dumb enough to trade away a good corner.

My prediction is Texans keep all 7 corners on roster for trade purposes. Top 3 untouchable (Joseph , Kareem Jackson and Kevin Johnson) one of the rest could be had for the right price.

Dragon

Banned
Do I need to for this? No PS3, and I bought the game 4/5 times.

I basically just love the series first entry, and the third one was funny.

So...it seems like it disappeared as a PS Now title for whatever reason, as recently as mid April. Be pretty dumb if Konami pulled it, you'd think they'd want people able to play it on PS4.

Metal Gear Solid V is a prequel so, technically, I don't think you do. You could just read up on the wiki.

Malalaw

I should be super hype that MGS V is out...but I'm not excited at all. I know I'll play it, but just don't feel the need to go buy it anytime soon.

MechDX

I should be super hype that MGS V is out...but I'm not excited at all. I know I'll play it, but just don't feel the need to go buy it anytime soon.

Never could get into the MGS series. Played the first and started the 2nd on PS2 but it never clicked

bionic77

Stupid Martavis. 4 game suspension upheld.
Idiot was caught like 10 times before he was suspended.

Even though it is idiotic to suspend someone for smoking pot this guy is a fucking moron and I hope he learns from this and returns better than ever and leads us to another SB.

Thats the only way he can redeem himself. He needs to pull the Cheech and Chong version of what Ray Lewis did.

bionic77

Never could get into the MGS series. Played the first and started the 2nd on PS2 but it never clicked
The first MGS was one of the greatest games of all time. You have horrible taste.

Released during arguably the best holiday release ever (MGS, Half Life , Zelda OOT, Xenogears and probably other shit I am forgetting). I don't think we are getting a holiday that awesome ever again.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
its like the black ez nark.
Serious question, watching him in Hard Knocks do you at all get the feeling he is just cashing a check, a la Ed Reed?

not a chance. Ed Reed was injured. A doc the morning show has on regularly called it, he said if he even plays he'll be extremely underwhelming.

Vince isn't hurt or injured, and actually coming off the first healthy year after an Achilles, which IMO if he's healthy and good, he should be better than he was last year.

Greg

I had some amazing memories with 1 and 2

3 was great, but I never replayed it

I rushed through 4 and barely remember it

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Dictator pug.

What a repeat imbecile.

CN1GLN8VAAAqrMH.jpg

Okay, I know they wanted to get the Gold Boot in to talk because she did the hat trick in the Final, but they should've gotten Alex to visit. Alex is prettier. :p

who the effe is that?

Line_HTX

its like the black ez nark.

Vince isn't hurt or injured, and actually coming off the first healthy year after an Achilles, which IMO if he's healthy and good, he should be better than he was last year.

It's like Vince wants to retire and have a farm here in Texas.

:Jnc

Top Bottom