• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

squicken

It's not a cult, and more people will believe in Bradford as the season goes on.

You're new to this Bradford thing. These guys are too invested in calling him shit to let up after a preseason game. I've seen enough over the years to know he'll thrive in a good situation. Just sit back and enjoy being right

jbug617

Banned
This is a thing I saw on twitter

CN23galUsAAPMKT.jpg

Line_HTX

The alt recognizes my reign Dega, so should you.

Also not my fault all of Texans Gaf is mentally unfit to perform the duties of the office.

All anime is shit
so I'll watch the shittiest one ever because it still won't be as bad as losing to the fucking Eagles in the playoffs.

I'll show you who's boss of this gym.

I support wienke as Texans-GAF Regent.

He'll be thrown out of the house exactly like how Jazz gets thrown out.

tempIMG_1299--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG

Segment tonight on David Quessenberry, 3rd year offensive lineman from SDSU who was diagnosed during training camp last year with lymphoma and has been being treated for cancer. #DQStrong

I hope he pulls through. I would love to see him start. It would make a compelling story to see.

Mallett just plays better when he's angry.

Mallet roid rage flipping tables.

This, on the the other hand, is quite far from what you intended to convey.

The words would be most close to a very philosophical, yet badly punctuated, inquiry of "What is it, shit?"
Damn, I got schooled, haha. I thought das was that. I would love to learn it for real one day. How do you actually say that then?
Edit: HOW THE FUCK IS IT 4 AM ALREADY
yHLQauA.png

Birdbrain Monday followed by Narcissisting Squidward. At least it's the only Monday with a doubleheader.

The Hills Have Eyes

Bill O'Creep and Farmer Vince.

Cajun says this is offensive

Atlanta does not deserve this weird-ass flower origami. Not with that downtown as the background.

Needs more BOB middle finger.

squicken

http://www.si.com/nfl/2015/09/01/seattle-seahawks-hawaii-trip-super-bowl-xlix-russell-wilson

The oversized black bus carrying 30 members of the Seahawks drove away from Maui’s Wailea Beach and banked right, up a hill, onto a dirt road. It climbed through a thicket of palm trees, bouncing over uneven terrain, until linebacker Bobby Wagner wondered if they had made a wrong turn into the jungle.

They had not. The bus turned one final corner and parked near the edge of a cliff, with the beach and the ocean and two breaching whales in the distance. One by one, the players disembarked and moved toward the cliff’s edge, where they formed a circle. It was time for what several Seahawks now call a “come to Jesus” meeting, a players-only conference where brutal honesty was expected and everything—including the decisions that led to a crushing defeat in the final seconds of Super Bowl XLIX—was up for discussion. Their quarterback, Russell Wilson, stood before them. He had organized this trip, invited the defense and secured a private plane for 85 passengers. And he had saved one final surprise until the end. “I brought you guys out here, away from everybody,” Wilson said. “I want to have a heart-to-heart.”

After the way the Super Bowl ended—with 26 seconds left and Seattle one yard away from a go-ahead TD, Patriots corner Malcolm Butler intercepted a pass that Wilson intended for wideout Ricardo Lockette—the Seahawks needed to confront the tension that remained throughout the spring, conflict that was both unmistakable and, until that point, unspoken. “Whatever was lingering from that game,” says Wagner, “people got it off their chest.”

Wilson spoke. So did receiver Doug Baldwin and safety Kam Chancellor. This went on for 45 minutes until most everyone had said something, harsh words had been exchanged and all grievances had been aired. Players who believed that Seattle’s coaches opted to pass—instead of handing off to Marshawn Lynch—to make Wilson the Super Bowl hero said so. Those who felt some teammates had not taken responsibility for what happened said as much. Wilson told Lockette that, faced with the same situation, he would throw to him again, without hesitation. Others focused on what their teammates meant to them, on why they even play football, on how the team needed to remain united and how they would refuse to let one defeat define them. “It gave me chills,” says Wilson.

Line_HTX

Hard Knocks 02

Cushing: "My bad... Just kidding. I did it on purpose." "Third of all, I'm the man."

Gangsta Socks II. This corner is hilariously awesome.

Roll up the old banner of a washed up dude, put the brand new banner in.

I didn't know Reggie Bush is with the 49ers.

Peyton: "Watt doesn't slow down. He only knows one speed."

Would be great if we could land Jackson. Then try to trade Michael for anything (what an awful pick) and have Turbin mostly play Fullback with occasional carries. Lynch has some decent yards from catching passes but mostly it's because he's wide open half the time.

Milchjon

Do J.J. Watt's teammates like him? My season-long investigation continues. On Tuesday, Watt explains his training and sleep regiment to wide receiver Uzoma "E.Z." Nwachukwu. (Cliff's Notes: His goal is 10 hours of nightly slumber, just like Olympians.) He ends the conversation with, "You can do it if you're willing to do the work," which could have sounded encouraging but mostly comes off as condescending. Watt then fails a three-step handshake with E.Z. and gets left hanging on a fist bump. Troubling developments.

Hmmmm

I bet SNES says SNES as one word like those goofy ass euros.

I say it as one word. Don't you?

You take that back!

Make me.

Morning all!

Good morning Mal

You're double posting is offensive! Let the man enjoy his hobby and share it with everyone. Besides, he posts other things too you just gotta research.

I'm working on it. It's a process. Line is my sponsor. D.P.A. Double Posting Anonymous. Now you (let's face it , I do too) probably read that as something related to penetration which is some the saints defense can't do.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
'tis glorious.

On a long enough timeline though, we're all going to either be alts, or be gone for good. The house always wins.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
'tis glorious.

On a long enough timeline though, we're all going to either be alts, or be gone for good. The house always wins.

I liked the theory that our kids would take over for us someday.

I could see Larry's and Bionic's kids in here talking shit in like 10 years.

Top Bottom