• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Never leave the fort

I go to only 4 places on GAF. The Noble fort, the CFB thread(y'all ready to see Ohio State hoist the trophy again. *knock on wood*) Poligaf to read and sometime post, and the NBA thread. I have never been to gaming side and I go to off topic sometime and only post very politely and concisely on certain threads.

Side note to this.. That supermarket sweep thread reminded me of how awesome that show was and wondering why the hell hasn't Hollywood tried to remake that because I believe that shit would do gangbusters in ratings on cable.

Also have a good day everyone, off to go into my shitty job where I'll probably get bitched at for my work yesterday.

Respect

Thanks for taking it easy on me. I love bayous!

The loneliest bayou? Bayou-self.

image.php

That Seahawks story squiken posted had my eyes rolling into the back if my head. They went all that way at the behest of drama queen Wussle. Just call a meeting and take care of it and then everybody can drive home

Milchjon

That Seahawks story squiken posted had my eyes rolling into the back if my head. They went all that way at the behest of drama queen Wussle. Just call a meeting and take care of it and then everybody can drive home

It's amazing.

Fly 85 guys to Hawaii just so they can hold hands on a cliff while you say sorry for losing the SB.

Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant were hated by teammates. Tiger Woods was hardly adored by the other guys on the PGA Tour. Guys that are super driven like that don't have well rounded personalities.

Yeah but those two kept to themselves. Watt wants to be everybody's friend and mentor.

squicken

ESPN has it's top 25 players under 25 on Insider. I won't bother with posting the list, but I had no idea Tyron Smith was just 24. This is his 5th year!

e: List has Carr ahead of Teddy, though it's just one spot. The panel they polled thinks Carr has better physical gifts and that his teammates dragged him down.

BigAT

ESPN has it's top 25 players under 25 on Insider. I won't bother with posting the list, but I had no idea Tyron Smith was just 24. This is his 5th year!

Anthony Davis is was in a similar position. This would have been his sixth season in the NFL and he's just 25.

gutshot

e: List has Carr ahead of Teddy, though it's just one spot. The panel they polled thinks Carr has better physical gifts and that his teammates dragged him down.

Post the list, yo.

Man am I tired of the "physical gifts" garbage with quarterbacks. Who was the last physical freak to win a Super Bowl?

Draxal

That bleacher report on Harbaugh was a really interesting read.

Kept on calling Beamer the head coach of Georgia Tech.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet

Another blow to the #Saints secondary: CB Keenan Lewis had hip surgery yesterday, sources say. He’s out 4-6 weeks.

Draxal

Why comment on something and then not provide a link? Shameful

Honestly, I thought somebody must have posted it since it was from yesterday.

He did make this quote with you in mind though.

"But Jim also told us, ‘Stick with me and you’ll be farting through silk,’ which I guess meant that we’d all be so successful we could afford silk undergarments. And he was right: We could have if we’d stuck with him. But only Tim Drevno, his offensive coordinator at Michigan, is still with him. ... Jim just isn't for everybody.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

Top Bottom