• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Malalaw

Ian RapoportVerified account
‏@RapSheet

Another blow to the #Saints secondary: CB Keenan Lewis had hip surgery yesterday, sources say. He’s out 4-6 weeks.

Whelp....

X8Ufi_zps62cda975.gif

I definitely think Teddy will have the better career.

"Physical Gifts" Are things pundits talk about because they are quantifiable. This joker has x amount of arm strength, can make guys miss, etc.

Unfortunately for them the best quarterbacks have intangible qualities. Those same guys who had their assed kissed due to arm strength are now being ridiculed because Oops! they can't read a defense!

Fussing abut shit like grip and hand size and arm strength is the reason Bridgewater wasn't the first overall pick and that Manziel got drafted at all.

Honestly, I thought somebody must have posted it since it was from yesterday.

He did make this quote with you in mind though.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...om&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

“I just can’t deal with Jim anymore,” Baalke told his friend, a veteran front-office employee of an NFL team who relayed the conversation to Bleacher Report. “This guy is a nut. Every day he’s bitching at me about something new. It’s this, it’s that. He’s wearing all of us out. He’s grinding us down.”

“But Trent, you guys have won with Jim,” the friend told Baalke. “Can’t you just focus on the winning?”

“I’m getting stepped on every day by Jim,” Baalke replied. “I can’t do this much longer.”

Aww poor baby :(

beast786

Nfl season is best time for me in GAF. Reunite with old friends and old foes

Looking forward to all the trash talk and staffords guaranteed mvp season .

Milchjon

Favorite part of that Wilfork scene might be the moment where they're waiting for BOB to notice and he complains about being filmed.

MechDX

Aaron Wilson ‏@AaronWilson_NFL · 12s12 seconds ago
Texans trade undrafted tight end Khari Lee (Bowie State) to Bears for 2017 sixth-round draft pick
Kid who did the BOB impersonation.

So Rick Smith turned an UDFA TE into a 6th round pick.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 17m17 minutes ago
#Colts DL Art Jones needs ankle surgery to repair torn ligaments, sources said. He’s a candidate for IR/designated to return — at best.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 14m14 minutes ago
#Colts DL Art Jones saw several docs for his ankle. With torn ligaments, there may be joint damage. They’ll know in surgery, IR is possible

Colts

The more I hear about Doug Whaley the more he seems like he might be a little too afraid to admit he fucked up and move on.

Cutting Freddy over Bryce Brown because he gave up a draft pick for Brown being another reason.

effzee

The more I hear about Doug Whaley the more he seems like he might be a little too afraid to admit he fucked up and move on.

Cutting Freddy over Bryce Brown because he gave up a draft pick for Brown being another reason.

I get the dysfunction but Jackson is always hurt, was owed 2M +, and 34 years old.

It's not a stupid move. They have McCoy, Brown, and other younger guys.

Miami Dolphins among healthiest teams in NFL right now

According to a league-wide study conducted by NJ.com with the help of reporters who cover every team (including myself) the Dolphins are among the least injured teams in the NFL right now.

They are the least injured team in the AFC East.

Consider:

The Dolphins have one player (Louis Delmas) out for the season. The Patriots have four. The Jets have four. The Bills have two.

The Dolphins have only one starter currently injured -- Delmas again. No, DeVante Parker is not fully ready to play. No, Branden Albert has not played this preseason. But both are practicing. Albert is expected to play in the regular-season opener. Parker is expected to be available for the regular-season opener and coaches will decide whether to activate him on game day or not.

The other AFC East team?

The Jets have four injured starters, with tight end Jace Amaro being added to the list Tuesday. The Bills have three injured starters right now. The Patriots have two injured starters now.

Just prior to the Week 3 preseason game, the Jets had suffered 17 preseason injuries, tying them with Baltimore for most in the NFL, and they added to that with Amaro.

The Patriots had 13 preseason injuries. The Bills had eight preseason injuries.

And while the Dolphins had four players injured -- Jason Fox, Koa Misi, Delmas, and Parker -- at the time the survey, Misi and Parker are practicing again.

Only two NFL teams had four or fewer injuries they were dealing with at the time of the survey. The Bucs were one.

The Dolphins were the other.

At the other end of the scale, the Jets, Ravens, Jaguars, Saints, Panthers, Giants and Patriots all had injured players numbering in the teens. The Panthers had a whopping six starters injured.

The bottom line is so far the data suggests all the resources the Dolphins are pouring into keeping their players healthy is working.

Darkest...other dolphin bros....get your sacrifices out...we gotta start praying.

I get the dysfunction but Jackson is always hurt, was owed 2M +, and 34 years old.

It's not a stupid move. They have McCoy, Brown, and other younger guys.

Jackson isn't always hurt though. He missed two games last year and played in 10 games a year after tearing his ACL. He has the usual RB knicks and bruises but for the most part he's always healthy.

Hindl

Speaking of physical gifts, Bradford has to be the least athletic looking QB I've ever seen. He looks like his helmet, jersey, and pads are all too big on him.

ACL jokes aside, look at his legs. He's running around on fucking twigs. He looks like a 10 year old playing dressup in dad's suit

jbug617

Banned
Pagano might be in trouble
http://www.wthr.com/story/29933953/...b-on-the-line-theres-a-very-good-chance-it-is

After poking around the last few weeks and talking to people who understand the dynamics of the situation, here’s my read on things: As is so often the case in professional football, the head coach wants more say in personnel decisions. As Bill Parcells used to say, if he’s going to cook the meal, he wants to pick out the groceries. I cannot list with any certainty specific examples where Grigson and Pagano have butted heads in personnel, but I can say they haven’t always seen eye-to-eye.

This is not at all unusual in professional football, or really, all of sports. Even the most harmonious front offices have disagreements. It’s the nature of the beast: two strong-willed men with lots on the line personally, they’re going to want what they want in order to win.

The question, though, is whether it is ultimately a workable situation, and right now, there are rumblings this is heading in the wrong direction, specifically for Pagano. There’s a reason why the Colts only offered Pagano a one-year contract extension for a not-very-significant amount of money: Neither owner Jim Irsay nor Grigson is completely convinced Pagano can take them the places they want to go. And we know how high the stakes are here, not just for this season, but for this era: Already, Irsay has gone on the record, perhaps imprudently, and said he expects to compete for multiple championships during the Luck Era. He is still smarting from the fact the Colts won "just" one Super Bowl with Peyton Manning. My sense is, he’s not going to show the same kind of patience with his leaders that he’s shown in the past.

From my conversations with people who know what’s going on, Irsay and Grigson have questions as to whether Pagano, a players’ coach, has the ability or the inclination to put a boot up somebody’s backside. Even at this level, fear is still a healthy motivator. They also look at his record outside of the abysmal AFC South and the fact the Colts have gotten trounced in several games against elite opponents. Fair or not, and I think both men deserve the opportunity to remain and work toward a title, those are the facts. Again, there’s a reason Pagano wasn’t extended several years and offered a healthy raise. The decision-makers, Irsay and Grigson, have questions.

Top Bottom