• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Eagles fans don't boo injuries. They cheer for them. Isn't that the stereotype?

Eagles fans do boo people who they perceive as laying on the field to slow down a hurry up tempo lately, but I don't necessarily think they are entirely in the wrong. It happens to the Patriots too at times. But no one booed at Victor Cruz, they cheered for him when he waved on his way off the field to show support.

I've been a Phillies fan since I was like 9 years old during the 1993 World Series when I first discovered the wonders of baseball. You couldn't pay me to watch a Phillies game this year.

You are nuts, me and my friends are watching and talking way more Phillies this year then we have in years. It is great to see that they are already so clearly on the road to being at the top of this shitty division again.

You are nuts, me and my friends are watching and talking way more Phillies this year then we have in years. It is great to see that they are already so clearly on the road to being at the top of this shitty division again.

I didn't say I didn't talk about them and analyze the trades and whatnot with my friends and coworkers. I just don't watch them because it's boring bad baseball. I'd rather watch a Fightin's game. Actually though I would go to a game though, just not watch it on TV, being in the ballpark makes it so much more fun.

So Gruden says the Raiders coming to LA is "inevitable".

Well, no town deserves the Raiders more.

If true, really looking forward to moving away.

Are any of you even from Florida

At least we're on the right continent.

Your fanbase has gone down hill ever since Trejo went missing on his search for the perfect booty.

I know I had that short period of cowboy fandom but Darkest did a great job while I was incapacitated! And despite mechs effort to sabotage our fanbase by kidnapping trejo I think we're doing alright without him.

Line_HTX

Best Cowboy fans are probably not even from Dallas. It's smaller towns that wished they had a team. Laredo and SA probably have more loyal fans than actual Dallas.

I can attest to this. I went to San Japan in SA the weekend training camps started and the majority of people there were Cowboys fans. They loved them but were not the belligerent type you'd find in Houston. It's pretty funny talking to them while they're in their cosplay outfits, :Jnc

I can attest to this. I went to San Japan in SA the weekend training camps started and the majority of people there were Cowboys fans. They loved them but were not the belligerent type you'd find in Houston. It's pretty funny talking to them while they're in their cosplay outfits, :Jnc

We don't discriminate against the animu. Join us and find acceptance worldwide

Line_HTX

I only saw the Friday Night Lights movie, never the TV show.

I only liked it because it showed how much small towns love high school football and it also showed the Astrodome.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Meanwhile, in the Browns' front office:

CIXQbfTUEAEhoiF.jpg

Pepiope

I didn't say I didn't talk about them and analyze the trades and whatnot with my friends and coworkers. I just don't watch them because it's boring bad baseball. I'd rather watch a Fightin's game. Actually though I would go to a game though, just not watch it on TV, being in the ballpark makes it so much more fun.
This is when I enjoy watching the most. A new crop of guys coming up and hopefully doing well enough to be something a couple years down the line. A WS season is far better to watch of course, but the Phillies in this current state are more entertaining than they've been the past couple years.

Hunter S.

What's crazy is that as they pointed out in the article Shaq Barrett has played better than most everyone on the Broncos.

Seems like the surprise of the year for the team. And especially cool they mentioned him because it goes against the articles point of talking about 1st round draft picks (2nd year Bronco). The depth at SLB and WLB is looking pretty great .

Godslay

Banned
Seems like the surprise of the year for the team. And especially cool they mentioned him because it goes against the articles point of talking about 1st round draft picks (2nd year Bronco). The depth at SLB and WLB is looking pretty great .

He didn't look this good last year. So it is a pleasant surprise.

Depth is great at those positions. Do you try and deal a guy to shore up other areas of the team or hang on to that depth for late in the season?

Wonder what Elway has planned?

Pepiope

Ed Kracz
‏@kracze
#Eagles Bryan Braman and Kenjon Barner fined $17,000 each. Braman for hitting QB legs in GB; Barner for horse collar.

But Suggs can't get a fine?

Top Bottom