• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Hunter S.

He didn't look this good last year. So it is a pleasant surprise.

Depth is great at those positions. Do you try and deal a guy to shore up other areas of the team or hang on to that depth for late in the season?

Wonder what Elway has planned?
I am pretty sure he fells blessed and very occupied to have many good things to contemplate.

john-elway.gif

Pepiope

Zach BermanVerified account
‏@ZBerm
Cris Collinsworth on Chip: "I'm kind of blown away by the guts of the guy."..."So far he's proven to be smarter than everyone put together."

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
I can attest to this. I went to San Japan in SA the weekend training camps started and the majority of people there were Cowboys fans. They loved them but were not the belligerent type you'd find in Houston. It's pretty funny talking to them while they're in their cosplay outfits, :Jnc

Shoulda beat them up right there. You failed me.

squicken

The Texans, who had the No. 1 overall pick that year, never expressed any concerns about Manziel's elbow. Neither did Cowboys owner Jerry Jones, who regretted not drafting Manziel in the first round. And Gruden, who had spent those few days with Manziel, never had an inkling either. In fact, he reportedly urged the Raiders to draft him with their No. 5 overall pick, which they used on linebacker Khalil Mack.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2015/09/jon_gruden_on_johnny_manziels.html

Was gonna wait to get the new metal gear but watching a review and FUCK! I might cave now. I have like over 100 dollars in Amazon credit sitting around. Doesnt look like the mass amounts of fuckery will be present though :/

Edit: hey jak

Bread

Banned
Was gonna wait to get the new metal gear but watching a review and FUCK! I might cave now. I have like over 100 dollars in Amazon credit sitting around. Doesnt look like the mass amounts of fuckery will be present though :/

Edit: hey jak
gears, friend.

MechDX

Makes sense RT @ProFootballTalk: Cut by Browns on Tuesday, Phil Taylor visited the Steelers on Wednesday, per league source.

JABEE

The Phillies are actually a bit more exciting lately. The Phils haven't been winning like they were after the All Star Break, but their young guys are chipping in.

JABEE

You are nuts, me and my friends are watching and talking way more Phillies this year then we have in years. It is great to see that they are already so clearly on the road to being at the top of this shitty division again.
Crawford, Franco, Williams, Herrera, Hernandez

Nola has been awesome.

The Phillies just need to continue to add arms. Hopefully they will have the 1st overall pick at the draft next year.

I don't have as much optimism as you about winning this shitty division within the next two seasons.

Line_HTX

Shoulda beat them up right there. You failed me.

On the way down an elevator in a nearby hotel, I was with this couple who was also on the way to the convention. The dude was a big black guy with the standard Cowboys Football T-shirt, and the lady asked me if I was going there. Apparently their kids were already there in cosplay so they were going to meet up with them. I said yes and then I casually asked the guy how's training camp going for his team. That's when he saw me with a Watt T-shirt and he was like... "oh, I see what ya did there. This foo tryin' to rile me up." with a smile on his face. Then the wife made a joke that he secretly likes Watt and we all laughed getting out of the elevator. They were pretty nice people, I must say.

No way I would start a fight at a con. I just yell trash talk instead about the Cowboys since San Antonio is a Cowboys town.

squicken

The Phillies are actually a bit more exciting lately. The Phils haven't been winning like they were after the All Star Break, but their young guys are chipping in.

It's really not exciting to cheer for a tanking team until the future talent starts getting into the lineup. It's what makes the Astros run so fun. They tanked for years, and I didn't watch any of it. This is just Year 2 of young prospects getting into the majors and they are already playoff contenders

As franchises rise and fall based almost entirely on QB play, I'm sure very obvious tanking will come to the NFL soon

JABEE

It's really not exciting to cheer for a tanking team until the future talent starts getting into the lineup. It's what makes the Astros run so fun. They tanked for years, and I didn't watch any of it. This is just Year 2 of young prospects getting into the majors and they are already playoff contenders

As franchises rise and fall based almost entirely on QB play, I'm sure very obvious tanking will come to the NFL soon
The Phil's pitching staff is so bad that we can enjoy the offensive production of the young guys and see promise despite the losses. Franco is also out too.

They still strike out too much though.

Pepiope

The Colts

Godslay

Banned
Trying to sort out my division winners for this year, as it stands I'm going this way:

NFC
North:
Green Bay

East:
Dallas

South:
Falcons

West:
Seattle/Arizona

WC:
Seattle/Arizona, Detroit

AFC