• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Line_HTX

I want the first win at Indy to be a frustration shut out of the stupid Colts. Even through the two years the Texans made the playoffs, I always believed those seasons were a complete and total failure because they lost at Indy. I want a total beatdown of at least 70 points. Fuck Lucas Oil.

Edit: Nichijou sucks, jbug.

=D

As much as I have been disappointed in Brees and the Saints. They going to make the playoffs as a WC or win the division.
NFC East is tough to predict, but Eagles-GAF rolling with your team. Every other division seems obvious with Seattle, Green Bay, Pats, Broncos, Steelers, and Colts.

Godslay

Banned
Oh godslay what did the Eagles do to you?

I'm not drinking the kool-aid.

I think Dallas is going to win the division.

I think that out of Seattle and Arizona one is going to be a wildcard/division winner.

I think GB is going to pull out the North, but I think Detroit is good enough to be the next wildcard. If things bounce the right way, they challenge them for the division.

I'm probably wrong because a lot can change from here to there, but I think Dallas, GB, and Seattle are all better teams than the Eagles. Detroit is somewhat slept on, as they have more firepower than the Eagles and arguably a better defense. Arizona is the team that could go either either way.

It really has nothing to do with the Eagles. I just think they're the odd man out.

Godslay

Banned
It's not Kool-aid. It's reality-aid.

They do play NE, SEA, and GB. The divisional games along with a couple trap games...I can easily see 8-8.

At this point it's kool-aid. If they play well and look solid I'll revise my opinion. Right now they are the best team August has ever seen nothing more.

I'm not drinking the kool-aid.

I think Dallas is going to win the division.

I think that out of Seattle and Arizona one is going to be a wildcard/division winner.

I think GB is going to pull out the North, but I think Detroit is good enough to be the next wildcard. If things bounce the right way, they challenge them for the division.

I'm probably wrong because a lot can change from here to there, but I think Dallas, GB, and Seattle are all better teams than the Eagles. Detroit is somewhat slept on, as they have more firepower than the Eagles and arguably a better defense. Arizona is the team that could go either either way.

It really has nothing to do with the Eagles. I just think they're the odd man out.

So why you disrespecting the Saints?

JABEE

We thought the Eagles would surely make the playoffs last season up until Week 13.

Good teams could miss the playoffs just like last season. The Eagles were 10-6 and missed the playoffs last year. They would have missed it at 11-5 too.

Godslay

Banned
So why you disrespecting the Saints?

I think Quinn will bring the Falcons back into contention in that division. Saints and Panthers are beat up already, the Bucs are still rebuilding.

Adding a defensive minded coach to a decent offense like the Falcons could have, is a good move forward imo. They've got some nice pieces and just need coached up. Initially, I would have went with Carolina, but I had second thoughts. I like Cam and he could very well pull it off if he had receivers.

E: Maybe I should revise my opinion, look at that shitty schedule the Eagles have. Browns would win the division with that schedule. Eh, it's roughly the same as the Cowboys. NM.

ShaneB

Are you out of your fucking mind Cushing?!

Good stuff.

Maybe I'll check out some college ball games this weekend inbetween rounds of golf on my 5 day weekend.

I never got the I refuse to watch college football stuff. But your guys are insular as fuck

If anything you can atleast check out future draft prospects

MechDX

Amazing how people look at the NFCS schedule and say it's easy because they play the AFCS.

Did everyone forget the NFCS was complete garbage last year and no team made big steps towards getting better. The Panthers took a couple back due to injuries.

Fox318

College football is big schools with money wasting taxpayer and donor dollars that could be spent on education and research paying smaller schools to lose to them so their record looks good. The big schools pay the big fat kids to play for them and no mid level team can match the line play. Then the schools run an offense that should be illegal to run up the points so that we then have a game that's 76 to 56 with teams passing while up by 20.

Meanwhile most of the kids don't make it pro, have no job and no future, and all of this is done under the presentation that "its real to these kids" and "This is real america country".

rando14

I never got the I refuse to watch college football stuff. But your guys are insular as fuck

If anything you can atleast check out future draft prospects

Watching College football gives me angina because UW are always extreme underachievers, like legit Bengals shit !! *clutches chest

Godslay

Banned
Watching College football gives me angina because UW are always extreme underachievers, like legit Bengals shit !! *clutches chest

Damn you went to UW?

Kave told me you were going to University of Phoenix Online Medical School.

That cat, I'll tell you what.

rando14

Damn you went to UW?

Kave told me you were going to University of Phoenix Online Medical School.

That cat, I'll tell you what.

Kave is just pist because he was too biiiiiitchmade and had to drop out of Ball So Hard University

BG only in college because he's on one of those Lebron james scholarships.... smh, sucking Akron dry

cdyhybrid

College football is big schools with money wasting taxpayer and donor dollars that could be spent on education and research paying smaller schools to lose to them so their record looks good. The big schools pay the big fat kids to play for them and no mid level team can match the line play. Then the schools run an offense that should be illegal to run up the points so that we then have a game that's 76 to 56 with teams passing while up by 20.

Meanwhile most of the kids don't make it pro, have no job and no future, and all of this is done under the presentation that "its real to these kids" and "This is real america country".

This sounds like something someone that went to some northeast college that's shit at football would say.

rando14

BlackGhost, Does our boy Aubrey offer any scholarships, I feel that it is time for him to put dollars back into the community, you know on account of the money he got from the Madonna rape settlement ....

BlackGhost, Does our boy Aubrey offer any scholarships, I feel that it is time for him to put dollars back into the community, you know on account of the money he got from the Madonna rape settlement ....
I'm still waiting for him to reply to my emails about adopting me and my pleads for a draft day 2 song.

Pepiope

We thought the Eagles would surely make the playoffs last season up until Week 13.

Good teams could miss the playoffs just like last season. The Eagles were 10-6 and missed the playoffs last year. They would have missed it at 11-5 too.
Once Sanchez was there as a starter I knew we were doomed. I hoped he could limp up into the playoffs just in time for Foles to come back, but I never had faith in him to get us there.

Lulz. College football is comically profitable for the big universities. They aren't wasting anyone's money, except for the players' (by pocketing the profit rather than paying athletes their due)

Paying small schools to lose is a down payment on attendance (went 3-6 in real games? No problem, we scheduled 3 wins! Successful season, baby!) and a shot at extra bowl money.

Top Bottom