• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So this is the famed NFLGAF. Neat.

So how many Ls does Goodell have now? I think I lost count.

CN_NqyiWsAAb1av.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Wow, Mort hasn't said anything about the decision today.

Once again, the deflation of balls by the Patriots stands, here's the jist of the case:

You may notice how Judge Berman's decision and reasoning did not mention, nor did it concern, Brady's alleged guilt or innocence in Deflategate. That was not at issue in this case. It was merely about the process afforded to Brady in his appeal of his four-game suspension, and whether or not it was fair. Judge Berman ruled that it was not.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Woah!? Vilma was suspended for a whole season before? And then got it reduced to zero!?

With all these losses, it's hard to believe any player will take suspensions from Goodell seriously.

Ed WerderVerified account
‏@Edwerderespn

Source says #Cowboys DL Greg Hardy will discuss with union whether to appeal his 4-game suspension now that Brady overturned

Miracle

Ed WerderVerified account
‏@Edwerderespn

Source says #Cowboys DL Greg Hardy will discuss with union whether to appeal his 4-game suspension now that Brady overturned

Might as well. At this rate, getting a suspension note from Goodell is just a minor inconvenience at this point.

Too bad the Sean Payton suspension wasn't overturned and reduced to zero.

I guess coaches don't get the same treatment?

Hunter S.

Woah!? Vilma was suspended for a whole season before? And then got it reduced to zero!?

With all these losses, it's hard to believe any player will take suspensions from Goodell seriously.

Thanks!

Uhhhhh... It is likely that only suspensions that have a high probability to be overturned are even taken to court. People are stupidly and conveniently ignoring that there are a large number of suspensions each year that never go to court.

Dragon

Banned
lol Eddie George calling Brady a cheater. You went to Ohio State you fucking idiot!

Also, anyone interested in an NFL GAF community on PS4? I got into the beta firmware, just gauging interest. I think it'd be cool for organizing game nights and such.

Crisco

Banned
Was Hardy #GenerallyAware that beating his girl is frowned upon in the NFL??

The thing is, it was a total he said/she said case. No physical evidence/victim refused medical care, shaky witnesses with conflicting accounts, and the victim didn't show up to the trial causing it to be thrown out. I'm not saying he didn't beat her ass, he probably did and I'm glad the Panthers jettisoned him, but there's probably less actual evidence against him than there was on Brady.

Top Bottom