• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

TDR started it!! *runs away

I got carried away with the spirit of Disrespect Thursday :(

P.S. Bg SHOULD have more faith in the Brown!!
It's okay, we've all been through a lot lately. :)

lol Eddie George calling Brady a cheater. You went to Ohio State you fucking idiot!

Also, anyone interested in an NFL GAF community on PS4? I got into the beta firmware, just gauging interest. I think it'd be cool for organizing game nights and such.
Sounds cool to me!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The thing is, it was a total he said/she said case. No physical evidence, shaky witnesses with conflicting accounts, and the victim didn't show up to the trial causing it to be thrown out. I'm not saying he didn't beat her ass, he probably did and I'm glad the Panthers jettisoned his ass, but there's probably less actual evidence against him than there was on Brady.

She retracted her account, also. The NFL has less on Hardy than it has on Brady and that guy already missed a whole season, lost his contract and his rep. He can probably sue for back pay and reparations now.

Skele7on

Banned
dlqOfHP.jpg

TDR started it!! *runs away

I got carried away with the spirit of Disrespect Thursday :(

P.S. Bg SHOULD have more faith in the Brown!!

I thought we were bros rando!! you can't disrespect my phins bro like that!! In this time of darkness we gotta stick together!

lol Eddie George calling Brady a cheater. You went to Ohio State you fucking idiot!

Also, anyone interested in an NFL GAF community on PS4? I got into the beta firmware, just gauging interest. I think it'd be cool for organizing game nights and such.

I'm down!!

ParityBit

Take it to court and get it overruled.

Litigate your way out of it.

Or, how about he was not given a fair "trial?" The Court is how innocent people are protected. I know this is a new concept for you, but that is why you go to court. Hes innocent, the evidence was EDITED and RESTRICTED from him and his team.

Line_HTX

The thing is, it was a total he said/she said case. No physical evidence/victim refused medical care, shaky witnesses with conflicting accounts, and the victim didn't show up to the trial causing it to be thrown out. I'm not saying he didn't beat her ass, he probably did and I'm glad the Panthers jettisoned him, but there's probably less actual evidence against him than there was on Brady.

Fucking seriously?

Crisco

Banned
Fucking seriously?

Yes? If you followed the Hardy case from day one, the whole thing was very questionable and it was unfair to lump him with Rice/McDonald/Peterson. I'd go as far to say that if not for the Ray Rice video, Hardy would have never missed a game and would still be a Panther.

Hunter S.

Or, how about he was not given a fair "trial?" The Court is how innocent people are protected. I know this is a new concept for you, but that is why you go to court. Hes innocent, the evidence was EDITED and RESTRICTED from him and his team.

Now, now, even some convicted murderers are later acquitted of murder, and even more guilty men walk away free. Just ask O.J. Simpson.

Yes? If you followed the Hardy case from day one, the whole thing was very questionable and it was unfair to lump him with Rice/McDonald/Peterson. I'd go as far to say that if not for the Ray Rice video, Hardy would have never missed a game and would still be a Panther.

Sounds like everything shook out okay for Greg Hardy, then.

Godslay

Banned

I'm talking about the team being punished, and you are talking about Goodell's authority to punish Brady.

Two different concepts. This ruling was in relation to the NFL's process of punishment to a particular player.

The punishment on the Pats still stands, and in the NFL's findings they broke the rules.

Pats still cheated, NFL fined and punished them.

Brady may have known about it, but the judge ruled that the misconduct of others doesn't necessarily allow Goodell to punish Brady because of that.

Again, so it sets in for you:

You may notice how Judge Berman's decision and reasoning did not mention, nor did it concern, Brady's alleged guilt or innocence in Deflategate. That was not at issue in this case. It was merely about the process afforded to Brady in his appeal of his four-game suspension, and whether or not it was fair. Judge Berman ruled that it was not.

Top Bottom