• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

ParityBit

I'm talking about the team being punished, and you are talking about Goodell's authority to punish Brady.

Two different concepts. This ruling was in relation to the NFL's process of punishment to a particular player.

The punishment on the Pats still stands, and in the NFL's findings they broke the rules.

Pats still cheated, NFL fined and punished them.

Brady may have known about it, but the judge ruled that the misconduct of others doesn't necessarily allow Goodell to punish Brady because of that.

Again, so it sets in for you:

Man your avatar is perfect right now ....

Let me put this as simply as it can be.

The REPORT was edited and Brady did not have access to all the facts. Facts were removed. The process was flawed. They found him "guilty" on BAD/INCOMPLETE evidence.

The verdict that Goodell made was based on tampered/incomplete evidence. Thus you can not say he "cheated."

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

MechDX

Steve Austin what the fuck man? Take his Texas card away that god damn traitor.

The Rock defended the Patriots a while back...soo...

UV0kMOA.png

this_guy

Originally Posted by ActStriker

LAST CALL

AFC East
Bills: CrankyJay, LJ11, Trey, UberTag, WanderingWind
Dolphins: Cybit, Fantomex, Himynameischris, pheenix, MiamiWesker, skLaFarebear, The_Darkest_Red, TheDrizzlerJ11, Wrayfield
Jets: bob_arctor, captmcblack, darkside31337, Fox318, talisayNon
Patriots: ActStriker, Alligatorjandro, Arc, Bread, Colasante, Dragon, Dutch Patriot, FTF, jbug617, LyleLanley, Milchjon, msdstc, Respect, Sanjuro, TheFatOne, Tom Penny

AFC North
Bengals: Coldnoodle, Nateeasy, IAmtheFMan, Vas_a_morir
Browns: BertramCooper, BlackGhost, FloydtheFathead, Gobias, Kave_Man, Lee Chaolan, Wes
Ravens: BaltimoreLarry, Bolt Vanderhuge, Nakazato, Sweeney Tom, xnipx
Steelers: AngmarsKing701, bionic77, chuckddd, DeaconKnowledge, harSon, jakncoke, Spectral Glider

AFC South
Colts: Narag, Spinluck
Jaguars: 8 X 11 Printer Paper, Tamanon
Texans: captive, Crud, Dega, jmdajr, Limited Edition, Line_HTX, Matrix, MechDX, Miguel, Smokey, StarPhoenix, Vyer,
Titans: sf2fanatic

AFC West:
Broncos: Bumblebeetuna, DrForrester, Godslay, HarryDemeanor, Hunter S., jello44, kingslunk, MetalFearSolid, StarPhoenix, TiggerKiddo
Chargers: Nightz, Nori Chan, User33
Chiefs: Duane Cunningham, Quickies83, ShaneB, Tragiccomedy, ZootedGranny
Raiders: Beach, i3allistic, Mackenzie 92, MRSA, Rorschach, Officerrob, The Artful Dodger

NFC East:
Cowboys: cashman, CrocMother, Enron, Farooq, Slviatoslav, zeke
Eagles: AbortedWalrusFetus, andthebeatgoeson, Brinbe, CB3, effzee, gutshot, Hindl, JABEE, Konka,Pepiope, Yankeehater, Xeke,
Giants: BigAT, Draxal, Futurevoid, Gooster, Nemesis121, Striker, Wellington
Redskins: mr2xxx, Ninja Scooter, LiveWire

NFC North:
Bears: Minx88, MrBob, Plasticine, Seda, Vincent Alexander
Lions: beast786, Kastrioti, NihonTiger90, PhoenixDark, Plinko, RellyRell28, Skele7on, slabrock, WedgeX,
Packers: brentech, ConradCervantes, Eleuin, Elfforkusu, eznark, Greg, Kayotix, Mastershake, TheLegendary, wienke, Wino McCougarstein
Vikings: Slo, BannedEpisode, slightconfuse, Vyroxis

NFC South:
Buccaneers: Cappa, Colonel Nasty, DMczaf, Hammer24, Jarnet87, Meier, Mindlog, Syrinx, Zee-Row,
Falcons: B1gg_Randall, djplaeskool, RBH, Shia_Labeouf, Storybook77, Talon, tmdorsey,
Panthers: Bowser, Crisco, Grover Cleveland, Talamius
Saints: Big Baybee, Malalaw

NFC West:
49ers: bigosc2k, Doomsayer, Drakeon, DUFFMCWALIN, FrenchMovieTheme, Fjordson, Gigglepoo, Gully State, JCizzle, methodman, TheKaeptain, Xianaphryz,
Cardinals: DarkFlow, Squall ASF
Rams: Banana Aeon, NomarTyme, Zvonimir Boban,
Seahawks: _woLf, cdyhybrid, rando14, unknownstranger, WesternHeretic,

squicken: squicken, crimzonflame
Mannings: Tabris
RIP: Gaborn, Hitokage
banned: Buckethead, cajunator, ChanHuk, Lunchbox, The Frankman, snesfreak,

If you are missing or if something is wrong

Speak now or forever hold your peace.

Add me to the Texans list. I post here and there.

Godslay

Banned
Man your avatar is perfect right now ....

Let me put this as simply as it can be.

The REPORT was edited and Brady did not have access to all the facts. Facts were removed. The process was flawed. They found him "guilty" on BAD/INCOMPLETE evidence.

The verdict that Goodell made was based on tampered/incomplete evidence. Thus you can not say he "cheated."

Why is that so hard for you to understand?

The Patriots cheated the rules.

Whether or not Brady was tied to the cheating will remain up in the air due to evidence being destroyed.

Once again, don't take my word for it:

You may notice how Judge Berman's decision and reasoning did not mention, nor did it concern, Brady's alleged guilt or innocence in Deflategate. That was not at issue in this case. It was merely about the process afforded to Brady in his appeal of his four-game suspension, and whether or not it was fair. Judge Berman ruled that it was not.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25288935/report-judge-richard-m-berman-rules-for-brady-overturns-suspension

MechDX

Titans are playing Mariotta tonight? Why?

Bunch of guys trying to make names for themselves and you play your week one starter ?

Allegiance list updated up to this post.

I'm locking the list down at midnight ET. Once the preseason games start tonight PM me or just mention my username and I'll search for it terrisus-style, because I will miss it otherwise

This is what I currently have:

NFL-GAF allegiance
AFC East
Bills: CrankyJay, Frozenprince, LJ11, Trey, UberTag, WanderingWind
Dolphins: Cybit, Fantomex, Himynameischris, pheenix, MiamiWesker, skLaFarebear, The_Darkest_Red, TheDrizzlerJ11, Wrayfield
Jets: bob_arctor, captmcblack, darkside31337, Fox318, talisayNon
Patriots: ActStriker, Alligatorjandro, Arc, Bread, ciaossu, Colasante, Dragon, Dutch Patriot, FTF, jbug617, Haloid1177, LyleLanley, Milchjon, msdstc, Respect, Sanjuro, TheFatOne, Tom Penny

AFC North
Bengals: Coldnoodle, Nateeasy, IAmtheFMan, Seraphis Cain, Vas_a_morir
Browns: BertramCooper, BlackGhost, FloydtheFathead, Gobias, h1nch, Kave_Man, Lee Chaolan, Wes
Ravens: BaltimoreLarry, Bolt Vanderhuge, Nakazato, Sweeney Tom, xnipx
Steelers: AngmarsKing701, bionic77, chuckddd, DeaconKnowledge, Grexeno, harSon, jakncoke, Kerm 1, Spectral Glider

AFC South
Colts: Narag, Spinluck
Jaguars: 8 X 11 Printer Paper, Dre3001, Tamanon
Texans: captive, Crud, Dega, jmdajr, Limited Edition, Line_HTX, Matrix, MechDX, Miguel, Smokey, StarPhoenix, this_guy, Vyer,
Titans: j-wood, sf2fanatic

AFC West:
Broncos: Bumblebeetuna, DrForrester, Godslay, HarryDemeanor, Hunter S., jello44, kingslunk, MetalFearSolid, StarPhoenix, TiggerKiddo
Chargers: Nightz, Nori Chan, User33
Chiefs: Duane Cunningham, Quickies83, ShaneB, Tragiccomedy, ZootedGranny
Raiders: Beach, i3allistic, Mackenzie 92, MRSA, Rorschach, Officerrob, The Artful Dodger

NFC East:
Cowboys: cashman, CrocMother, Enron, Farooq, Slviatoslav, zeke
Eagles: AbortedWalrusFetus, andthebeatgoeson, Brinbe, CB3, effzee, gutshot, Hindl, JABEE, Konka, Pepiope, StriKeVillain, Yankeehater, Xeke,
Giants: BigAT, Draxal, Futurevoid, Gooster, Nemesis121, Striker, Wellington
Redskins: mr2xxx, Ninja Scooter, LiveWire

NFC North:
Bears: Minx88, MrBob, Pinchable Buttocks, Plasticine, Seda, Vincent Alexander
Lions: beast786, Kastrioti, NihonTiger90, PhoenixDark, Plinko, RellyRell28, Skele7on, slabrock, WedgeX,
Packers: brentech, ConradCervantes, Eleuin, Elfforkusu, eznark, Greg, Kayotix, Mastershake, TheLegendary, wienke, Wino McCougarstein
Vikings: Slo, BannedEpisode, slightconfuse, Vyroxis

NFC South:
Buccaneers: Cappa, Colonel Nasty, DMczaf, Hammer24, Jarnet87, Meier, Mindlog, Syrinx, Zee-Row,
Falcons: B1gg_Randall, djplaeskool, RBH, Shia_Labeouf, Storybook77, Talon, tmdorsey,
Panthers: Bowser, Crisco, Grover Cleveland, Talamius
Saints: Big Baybee, Malalaw, Mudcrab

NFC West:
49ers: bigosc2k, Doomsayer, Drakeon, DUFFMCWALIN, FrenchMovieTheme, Fjordson, Gigglepoo, Gully State, JCizzle, methodman, TheKaeptain, Xianaphryz,
Cardinals: DarkFlow, Squall ASF
Rams: Banana Aeon, NomarTyme, Zvonimir Boban,
Seahawks: _woLf, cdyhybrid, rando14, unknownstranger, WesternHeretic,

squicken: squicken, crimzonflame
Mannings: Tabris
RIP: Gaborn, Hitokage
banned: Buckethead, cajunator, ChanHuk, Lunchbox, The Frankman, snesfreak,

Miracle

So far 2015 has been a great year for the Patriots.

- Winning the Super Bowl on an INT.
- Dodging a bullet by having Odell on the Madden Cover instead of Gronk.
- Brady wins against Goodell in court.

What a year for Pats fans.

Beach

I'm locking the list down at midnight ET. Once the preseason games start tonight PM me or just mention my username and I'll search for it terrisus-style, because I will miss it otherwise

Add me in for the Raiders please.

cdyhybrid

Every year is great when you live in the state of constant delusion that allows one to root for the Pats without feeling shame.

Dragon

Banned
didn't the Patriots get bodied at home in the 2014 AFC championship?

I was more referring to Godslay slowly losing his mind over the Broncos - Seahawks SB. Patriots didn't play particularly well in that AFC Championship game, you're right though.

Every year is great when you live in the state of constant delusion that allows one to root for the Pats without feeling shame.

Go hug a tree, you...you...you treehugger!

Hunter S.

DrForester is actually a Patriots fan.

Top Bottom