• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

RBH

Who wants a QB that played in the Super Bowl?

tempATL-BAL-003--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

MRSA

Banned
Well that was an utter waste of time. I got out as soon as I could.

My theory stands correct, if you're an attractive woman in your late 20s to early 30s and still single there is obviously something wrong with you that a guy can't put up with your shit even though you're good looking.

My theory stands correct, if you're an attractive woman in your late 20s to early 30s and still single there is obviously something wrong with you that a guy can't put up with your shit even though you're good looking.

Sorry, it was a bust for you MRSA. Could be worse.. Could be a jets fan.

KingBroly

Banned
I feel bad for WashingtonGAF, fuck the rest of the fans though. At some point of the rest of them defending the team name while lamenting the white QBs long-gone from the team (not seeing the irony the whole time), I lost sympathy for the rest of them. They deserve all of this. Go down with the ship.

wut?

I mean...Doug Williams won us a Super Bowl. Spanking John Elway's Broncos like no tomorrow.

The only Redskins fans who deserve no remorse are those who defend Snyder, which might be 2% of the fanbase, AT BEST. We hated Hasslett with a passion. We're sick of the RG3 drama. Gruden may or may not have a dunce cap up his ass, BUT I will trust him in that Cousins should be the Starter over RG3 for now. If RG3's woes were just a Shanny issue, we would've seen some progress, but we haven't. The same shit has continued post Season 1 from him.

We want a good team and preferably Snyder to end up in a McDonald's mopping floors. Hell, we'd take 8-8 for 20 straight years at this point. At least then we can consistently say 'next year' and have some hope after it leaves our lips. Right now, we have nothing but the knowledge that Dan Snyder is our owner until he is declared unfit to run the team, which we hope is any day now.

I knew she was no good if she was into you.

MRSA

Banned
Gonna catch the replay of the Raiders. I hear they were a steaming pile of shit.

Why is Sio Moore in the dog house anyway? He's the Raiders second best defender

Bro fist for taking her out. A female raider fan is still out there

Vic Tafur ‏@VicTafur 3m3 minutes ago
Asked Del Rio about Moore not coming in until 4th quarter: "Guys get what they earn."

Yep, Sio Moore is toast for some reason, I don't understand. Apparently Ray-Ray Armstrong has earned a starting spot despite being dogshit, while Moore earned 4th quarter preseason minutes while being the second or third best Raider defensive player last year.

Raiders observations with roster implications:

Seth Roberts came into the game on the bubble and wrapped-up a roster spot. I think the Raiders WR's are Cooper, Crabtree, Streater, Holmes, Butler, and Roberts.

McGloin continues to be better than Ponder. Unfortunately I think the Raiders keep 3 QB's and Ponder remains the back-up. The staff just seems to prefer Ponder

Matt McCants came into the game on the roster bubble and was a steaming pile of shit. He got beat left and right and had multiple false start penalties. He should be gone.

After the cuts, the Raiders will be looking hard at the waiver wire for help on the OL, CB, and somebody to return kicks and punts

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Okay now I'm curious. What happened?

wut?

I mean...Doug Williams won us a Super Bowl. Spanking John Elway's Broncos like no tomorrow.

The only Redskins fans who deserve no remorse are those who defend Snyder, which might be 2% of the fanbase, AT BEST. We hated Hasslett with a passion. We're sick of the RG3 drama. Gruden may or may not have a dunce cap up his ass, BUT I will trust him in that Cousins should be the Starter over RG3 for now. If RG3's woes were just a Shanny issue, we would've seen some progress, but we haven't. The same shit has continued post Season 1 from him.

We want a good team and preferably Snyder to end up in a McDonald's mopping floors. Hell, we'd take 8-8 for 20 straight years at this point. At least then we can consistently say 'next year' and have some hope after it leaves our lips. Right now, we have nothing but the knowledge that Dan Snyder is our owner until he is declared unfit to run the team, which we hope is any day now.

I'm talking more about the people that pine for the days of Grossman, Beck, late Brunell. IDK how you could have possibly been on football forums with Washington fans a decade ago and missed the argument "Start Todd Collins instead of Jason Campbell". Stuff was the same way in Philly ("fuck McNabb, start Garcia")

The chick I'm with right now has all sorts of issues, that i can't eve wrap my head around. But at this point take that or no one.

Gonna catch the replay of the Raiders. I hear they were a steaming pile of shit.

Why is Sio Moore in the dog house anyway? He's the Raiders second best defender

JDR and Norton want people who are all in, apparently Sio been rubbing the new coaching staff the wrong say, rumor saying they been trying to trade him this pass week ....won't be surprised if they cut him tho, they cut dowling earlier in the week for the same issue ...

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Totally missed the vegan straight edge thing.

Yeah I would have bailed. I can handle a vegetarian but vegan is rough.

MRSA

Banned
JDR and Norton want people who are all in, apparently Sio been rubbing the new coaching staff the wrong say, rumor saying they been trying to trade him this pass week ....won't be surprised if they cut him tho, they cut dowling earlier in the week for the same issue ...

I can see Sio not buying into the system, but unlike Dowling, Sio can actually play.

I can see Sio not buying into the system, but unlike Dowling, Sio can actually play.

If he ain't with the program I cut his ass too, don't have time or room for that ....they trying to built a good group

Also Sio plays wreckless sometime and his knucklehead celebrating

MRSA

Banned
If he ain't with the program I cut his ass too, don't have time or room for that ....they trying to built a good group

Also Sio plays wreckless sometime and his knucklehead celebrating

Sio isn't as wrecklace as dumbass Ray Ray, I mean fuck, his name actually is Ray Ray.

Syrinx

Jeff Garcia got Jon Gruden fired.

Well, it was also our defense shitting the bed at the end of the 08 season and being knocked out of a playoff spot by JaMarcus Russell.

But also Jeff. So excuuuuuuuuuuuse me.

KingBroly

Banned
I'm talking more about the people that pine for the days of Grossman, Beck, late Brunell. IDK how you could have possibly been on football forums with Washington fans a decade ago and missed the argument "Start Todd Collins instead of Jason Campbell". Stuff was the same way in Philly ("fuck McNabb, start Garcia")

Well...Campbell didn't really work out, either. Probably due to him constantly getting a new playbook thrown at him. But all of this stuff really stems from poor management and structure within the team. Think about this. Until this upcoming season, the one that starts next week, the Washington Redskins have not had a Quarterbacks Coach with Snyder as owner. Think about how ASININE that is. The INSANITY of it. That is how bad of an owner Dan Snyder is.

Line_HTX

How dare you bad mouth great Texan QB Jeff Garcia!

628x471.jpg

If Kubiak would have had some balls he would have rolled Jeff out there in 2011 to take a literal shit on the Ravens.

Fuck Jacoby Jones. Because of him they didn't go to the AFCC.

Complete and total failure season. Also lost at Colts.

Top Bottom