• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

jbug617

Banned
Pizza Steamed Bun
20120117-pizza-man-7-11-steamed-buns-2.jpg

IT'S TYROD TYME!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's about to make a lot of people happy in Buffalo.

...he should be starting in Baltimore for the fraction of the price of Flacco and doing even better.

IT'S TYROD TYME!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's about to make a lot of people happy in Buffalo.

...he should be starting in Baltimore for the fraction of the price of Flacco and doing even better.
Larry! We need to play RL sometime! Sorry I haven't played with you lately, I'm usually about to quit when you get on.

I feel like even Philbin can't mess this up. Barring any major injuries I think we have a good shot at making the playoffs.

If we can avoid losing trap games against bad teams, I think we have a shot at the division.
I hope you are right, Dolphin-bro.

Like I said before, this is the most talented roster the Dolphins have had since before Marino retired.

I feel like even Philbin can't mess this up. Barring any major injuries I think we have a good shot at making the playoffs.

If we can avoid losing trap games against bad teams, I think we have a shot at the division.

The problem is Philbin can't get this team to play hard against the bad teams. All we had to do was win two games....in two separate seasons against bad teams to make the playoffs and we came out flat. Last year I partially blame Coyle for the defensive collapse....and he's still currently employed :/

The problem is Philbin can't get this team to play hard against the bad teams. All we had to do was win two games....in two separate seasons against bad teams to make the playoffs and we came out flat. Last year I partially blame Coyle for the defensive collapse....and he's still currently employed :/
Yeah but that was before Philbin rapped for the team. Don't underestimate dat chemistry!

Don't do it bruh, don't buy into another false dream!

I can't help myself it's part of being a Dolphins fan. You convince yourself that this will finally be the year, get really hyped about the season, and then by December you are numb and drunk on Sundays. At least they can't disappoint me as much as the Marlins :p

I hope you are right, Dolphin-bro.

Like I said before, this is the most talented roster the Dolphins have had since before Marino retired.

Yeah totally. I haven't felt this good about a Dolphins team since the 90's.

The good thing about our schedule is the first 5 games on the schedule are "winnable" games. So at least we will know early in the season if Philbin has figured out how to fire his team up.

To be honest, I think Philbin will be fine. It's Coyle I'm worried about, he was horrible in calling plays during late game situations last year. I'm hoping having Suh will make it really hard for him to mess up the defensive play calling.

Top Bottom