• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

Wrayfield

I saw a picture of Marshall Manning warming up with his dad and was wondering, what are the chances the Manning kids will play pro football? What about Eli's kids (immaculate conception aside)?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Didn't watch the game today but pretty much all of our starters sat which is good. Broyles got cut as expected a couple of days ago and Greg Salas was carted off so he's off. Shame because I think he had potential to make the roster but that's not happening.

I think we're possibly stuck with Jeremy Ross. He's probably the most frustrating player the Lions have had these last two years as a WR/Kickoff Returner but if we're going 5 WRs I still don't see how he makes the roster.

1A.) Calvin Johnson
1B.) Golden Tate
1C.) Eric Ebron
3.) Lance Moore
4.) TJ Jones
5.) Corey Fuller

TJ Jones is going to be a stud. He was a stud at Notre Dame and has a ton of potential. His college career was solid as were his combine stats. He got himself a roster spot with tonight's performance.

One thing I love about having Megatron on the team is he instantly elevates the competition of the WR corp and DBs.

Young WRs are mentored and he shows them how to practice/workout by example. Megatron routinely hangs out with the young guys on the roster like Corey Fuller and Eric Ebron. Titus Young with his infinite talent never listened when there was so much potential.

It makes everyone on the team better. During practice when Darius Slay is covering Calvin Johnson, Slay is learning from the best. Same with the whole secondary.

Competition breeds success and that's why the Lions are going to win the Super Bowl this year.

Onto San Diego.

jakncoke

Banned
Lions are going to win the Super Bowl this year

is this the 3rd or 4th year in a row Kas has claimed this someone check the hall of records

Anne Hathaway is hot

Goddamn right she is.

My wanger just perked up!

You what perked mine up? Watching your god loss last night to the Mormons. My hate grew 3 sizes last night.

Jets fans are better than vegans and Pats fans.

True.. Was trying to think of a comparison that wouldn't require me to shit on the browns again (even I get tired of shitting on them)

Stafford gets defense force because he's proven himself and will continue to do so.

Proven himself to be a fat fuck who has basically conned a city into believing he's the great white hope while wasting Johnson. Yeah.

jakncoke

Banned
bald_matthew_stafford.jpg

Stafford will be looking like this and Kas will still be using the he took over a 0-16 team and he is proven despite never winning a playoff game. Hell, im pretty sure he used the he took over a playoff team excuse this offseason a full 6 seasons after the fact, wonder in next years off season when they dont win a playoff game either if he'll use it

Happy Friday. Nice long weekend.

Go Broncos. Tebow bless America. Fuck the Pats.

I've missed all of the preseason games this year (was on vacation but also because of that BS with the NFL not allowing us to buy just preseason games to view). Hopefully the defense steps up this year, been getting good pressure through preseason.

Team Edward has been throwing nice long ball on those play-actions. Seems to really have good rapport with Bubba (who I would've assumed would be cut this year if he wasn't playing so well with Brock).

A little disappointed with Latimer, doesn't seem to have shown chemistry in the preseason with any of the QBs (at least the same way Julius did with Peyton in the last two preseasons). Is he still #3 on depth chart or has Bubba overtaken him?

Godslay

Banned
I've missed all of the preseason games this year (was on vacation but also because of that BS with the NFL not allowing us to buy just preseason games to view). Hopefully the defense steps up this year, been getting good pressure through preseason.

Team Edward has been throwing nice long ball on those play-actions. Seems to really have good rapport with Bubba (who I would've assumed would be cut this year if he wasn't playing so well with Brock).

A little disappointed with Latimer, doesn't seem to have shown chemistry in the preseason with any of the QBs (at least the same way Julius did with Peyton in the last two preseasons). Is he still #3 on depth chart or has Bubba overtaken him?

Welcome back, I hope that you had a good vacation. I'm overdue myself.

I think Latimer is still 3rd. He's got the skills and ability to be considerably better than Caldwell. Like you said he really hasn't shown it though. He'll get a chance, but if he doesn't show it soon I think they'll rotate it a bit especially with the amount of WRs they have waiting in the wings.

I'd like to see Bennie Fowler get some more play. He's probably the best out of the rest imo.

As always just a guess, it will be interesting to see how Kubes reacts if Latimer continues to struggle.

Browns got blown out but I'm not worried. They rested themselves this preseason to get ready for their super bowl season coming up.

I'm actually expecting 7-9 season at best our QB situation is awful. I have no faith in any of them.

BigAT

Sometimes I get nervous clicking on NSFW links like this at work, but then I remember that I am the IT guy, so fuck it. *fires it up*

Considering the shit Coldplay thinks is okay to post in here generally, I would worry more about my own personal well being more so than what work thinks about it.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The Patriots cheated the rules.

Whether or not Brady was tied to the cheating will remain up in the air due to evidence being destroyed.

Once again, don't take my word for it:

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25288935/report-judge-richard-m-berman-rules-for-brady-overturns-suspension
you keep saying this, but where's the fucking proof? The wells report was a joke, with faulty science and little to no evidence. I still don't know how many balls were actually under inflated and by how much because everyone just believes the Mortensen report.

Also you keep pointing out about the judge, but if you bothered to pay attention, Judge Berman repeatedly asked the nfl where is the proof. His ruling has several thinly veiled shots at the NFL and heir proof of cheating.

Top Bottom