• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp/Disrespect 2015 |OT2| - Second verse same as the first

BigAT

COEJrmzUsAIy1O2.jpg

you keep saying this, but where's the fucking proof? The wells report was a joke, with faulty science and little to no evidence. I still don't know how many balls were actually under inflated and by how much because everyone just believes the Mortensen report.

Also you keep pointing out about the judge, but if you bothered to pay attention, Judge Berman repeatedly asked the nfl where is the proof. His ruling has several thinly veiled shots at the NFL and heir proof of cheating.

I think what we've learned between SpyGate, BountyGate, DeflateGate and HateGata is that every team cheats.

It's possible that the Pats are actually worse at it than anyone else though, because they appear to get caught more often.

Godslay

Banned
you keep saying this, but where's the fucking proof? The wells report was a joke, with faulty science and little to no evidence. I still don't know how many balls were actually under inflated and by how much because everyone just believes the Mortensen report.

Also you keep pointing out about the judge, but if you bothered to pay attention, Judge Berman repeatedly asked the nfl where is the proof. His ruling has several thinly veiled shots at the NFL and heir proof of cheating.

The ruling wasn't a ruling on guilt or innocence of Brady or the Patriots, if you happened to pay attention to the judge's ruling.

You'll never get a smoking gun, which you obviously require.

There's plenty of evidence pointing to the idea that the two equipment guys manipulated balls in some fashion, and disappeared with said balls into a bathroom prior to the AFCCG (which is actually against the rules). Not to mention Tom Brady destroying his phone and lying through his teeth about why he did so.

Does that tie Brady to the actual deflation of balls? I don't know because that's not what was ruled on.

As far as the Pats are concerned, Kraft accepted the punishment for the crime. That's all the proof I need. He accepted it, why can't you?

Your team took the punishment so it will be a blemish on their record much like Spygate, and your QB got off. Brady being free should please you, and the acceptance of the punishment for cheating is just business as usual for the Pats.

I have to go back to work now. Enjoy your day.

MechDX

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin · 2m2 minutes ago
The #Giants have released punter Steve Weatherford, a source says.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet · 1m1 minute ago
The #49ers have released DT Darnell Dockett, source said. Could a return to #AZCardinals be next?

BigAT

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin · 2m2 minutes ago
The #Giants have released punter Steve Weatherford, a source says.

Well that's surprising. The Giants were dissatisfied with his performance in camp, but I had the feeling they would look to replace him sometime during the season if he continued to perform poorly. As far as I know they don't currently have another punter on the roster. They must have someone signed they haven't announced yet, I would think.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Well that's surprising. The Giants were dissatisfied with his performance in camp, but I had the feeling they would look to replace him sometime during the season if he continued to perform poorly. As far as I know they don't currently have another punter on the roster. They must have someone signed they haven't announced yet, I would think.

Just wait until another team cuts a decent one.

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
The ruling wasn't a ruling on guilt or innocence of Brady or the Patriots, if you happened to pay attention to the judge's ruling.

You'll never get a smoking gun, which you obviously require.

There's plenty of evidence pointing to the idea that the two equipment guys manipulated balls in some fashion, and disappeared with said balls into a bathroom prior to the AFCCG (which is actually against the rules). Not to mention Tom Brady destroying his phone and lying through his teeth about why he did so.

Does that tie Brady to the actual deflation of balls? I don't know because that's not what was ruled on.

As far as the Pats are concerned, Kraft accepted the punishment for the crime. That's all the proof I need. He accepted it, why can't you?

Your team took the punishment so it will be a blemish on their record much like Spygate, and your QB got off. Brady being free should please you, and the acceptance of the punishment for cheating is just business as usual for the Pats.

I have to go back to work now. Enjoy your day.
do you even know who you are talking to at this point? Or are you so mad you just post the same shit every time?

Here's the thing, you need proof to make a claim. Whether its in the court of law, science, or the freaking NFL. You can't just say, well I vaguely think you cheated, therefore you cheated! Fucking prove it.

captive

Every one is freaking out about Tom Savage. If he has a broken collar bone just leave him on the roster. He was going to take up a roster spot anyway, let him heal up and then he can practice when he's healed. If Mallet or Hoyer gets hurt you deal with that then.

MechDX

Weird cut day because of Hard Knocks. I am more worried about Charles James II making the squad than any other position.

Every one is freaking out about Tom Savage. If he has a broken collar bone just leave him on the roster. He was going to take up a roster spot anyway, let him heal up and then he can practice when he's healed. If Mallet or Hoyer gets hurt you deal with that then.

Im concerned because the jump he made in year one to two was pretty damn big. If he can make the same jump next year he can complete for the starter role. Looking like a broken collar bone right now.

Out him on IR with designation to return, carry an extra RB until Foster returns and sign another QB to the practice squad.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
“I feel it’s really unfair,” Ward said, via the Denver Post. “I’m getting punished for being accused of doing something. Not doing something, but being accused. And I’ve got to pay the consequences.”

When Ward was asked why he thinks he was suspended, he invoked the name of the Patriots quarterback whose suspension was thrown out by Judge Richard Berman earlier on Thursday.

“My last name’s not Brady,” Ward said.

Why does no one rally around the black guys who get suspended without proof?

captive

Weird cut day because of Hard Knocks. I am more worried about Charles James II making the squad than any other position.

Im concerned because the jump he made in year one to two was pretty damn big. If he can make the same jump next year he can complete for the starter role. Looking like a broken collar bone right now.

Out him on IR with designation to return, carry an extra RB until Foster returns and sign another QB to the practice squad.

yea but this wont affect him that much if they don't put him on season ending IR. He'll be able to practice when he's healed. Not sure I would even use IR designated to return, he's never going to play anyway unless both mallet and hoyer get hurt.

Apparently Lechler won a bet by hitting the scoreboard last night, he said he did it on purpose.

MechDX

yea but this wont affect him that much if they don't put him on season ending IR. He'll be able to practice when he's healed. Not sure I would even use IR designated to return, he's never going to play anyway unless both mallet and hoyer get hurt.

Apparently Lechler won a bet by hitting the scoreboard last night, he said he did it on purpose.

So Watt and Wilfork will give him a rib bone with actual meat on it this time?

BigAT

IR with designation to return isn't really something you use on a third string quarterback.

Edit: And you DEFINITELY don't use an actual roster spot on an injured third string quarterback, if that's what you're suggesting.

captive

IR with designation to return isn't really something you use on a third string quarterback.

I know, mech is the one advocating for that. I'm just saying unless his injury is going to take longer than 10 or 12 weeks leave him on the roster without IR. He was going to take up a roster spot anyway. And he's never going to see the field this season unless Hoyer and Mallet get hurt. The problem is he can't be around the practices and such if he's on IR.

Top Bottom