• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

themadcowtipper

Smells faintly of rancid stilton.
Damn it Darren Sharper I'm dissappoint.

He had a really great year when my Saints won the chip. Crazy amount Interceptions for Tds.
Never would have dreamed he went full on Bill Cosby.

Hey remember super bowl 49?

I bet that cut you deep.

Something that also cuts deep
Ze6V83b.gif

Bread

Banned
Garoppolo has an amazing veteran ability to hide his strengths in meaningless games. It's going to be amazing to see him really unleash the dragon in the first 4 games.

Tom Penny

Garoppolo has an amazing veteran ability to hide his strengths in meaningless games. It's going to be amazing to see him really unleash the dragon in the first 4 games.
I don't think he's done a roll out or play action pass in either game yet. Just did and got wrecked..lol

They are desperate for a productive WR that doesn't drop the ball. I will need to see it again but it seemed like both Huff and Algholor has pretty bad drops

The Agholor drop wasn't that bad and it came a play after he made a great grab. I'm more worried about Agholor's hips and wasted movement

Colasante

Wow, I didn't think anything of Anthony Johnson but he is showing up in a big way tonight, after getting some 1st team reps earlier this week. It's pretty crowded at DT but he's shown more than Markus Kuhn tonight.

squicken

Steelers bros can you give me some highlights of the game?

Had to go to a pre-inspection.

Being a grown up is the worst.

Starting OL but that's it on offense. Moved the ball but 4 turnovers. Steelers played a lot of starters on defense and mostly shut down Eagles starting offense

Pepiope

The Agholor drop wasn't that bad and it came a play after he made a great grab. I'm more worried about Agholor's hips and wasted movement
His drop was more on Bradford. His throws were off that entire drive. He should've hit Aggy in stride both times but instead forced him to make a difficult catch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom