• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

EA Tiburon announced its latest release in the Madden NFL football franchise, Madden NFL 17, is hitting stands August 23. This latest edition will offer gamers the opportunity to play in one of the most anticipated new sports stadiums, Mercedes-Benz Stadium.

MERCEDES_BENZ_STADIUM-5.jpg

MERCEDES_BENZ_STADIUM-1.jpg

MERCEDES_BENZ_STADIUM-3.jpg

MERCEDES_BENZ_STADIUM-2.jpg

MechDX

Ian Wharton ‏@NFLFilmStudy 27m27 minutes ago
I've never been a Matt Ryan fan but the last year and a half have been disturbingly poor compared to what he was. It's like his arm died.

Its. Time RBH.....

matt-schaub-struggle.gif

M-V-P

squicken

Its. Time RBH.....

http://www.businessinsider.com/image/5252d455ecad04d34e4e65d8/matt-schaub-struggle.gif[/IG]

M-V-P[/QUOTE]

I thought the same thing last year, but figured it was wear and tear. But he is definitely a guy that doesn't have arm strength to spare. Having Julio will help

And your boy Savage is no Weeden

MechDX

I thought the same thing last year, but figured it was wear and tear. But he is definitely a guy that doesn't have arm strength to spare. Having Julio will help

And your boy Savage is no Weeden

79616-Nicolas-Cage-wtf-smile-gif-REA-yi74.gif

Hey I love Brandon "Colt Killer" Weeden but c'mon!

Neither can replace TJ Yates in my heart

Bolt and his chemists are unreal. He was jogging the last 50m
I think it's mostly due to his build. Not sure where all the other 6'4"+ speedsters are (NFL?), but you'd think there'd be somebody else up there, even if not at Bolt's level. But seems like there's nobody but 6'0" midgets.

Line_HTX

John McClain ‏@McClain_on_NFL 8m8 minutes ago

C Nick Martin suffered a high ankle sprain in practice against the Saints that may cause him 2 miss regular season opener against the Bears.

This is NOT what Brock needs right now, God fuck it.

rando14

Running backs ruining Russ' drive!! I am outraged!!

Well not that outraged tbh, I'm more concerned about how much ice creams I've eaten today *puke

jbug617

Banned
The Josh Brown story is coming out and it's ugly.
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...e=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDNSports+Twitter

In reports and 911 tapes obtained by the News, it is revealed that police responded to the Brown house on two consecutive days. On a 911 call from the day before, Molly Brown said the kicker “genuinely got in my son’s face,” referring to her 16-year-old son, who was Brown’s stepson.

The second 911 call, on May 22, occurred after Molly Brown said he grabbed her wrist during an argument about finances.

Giants must cut Josh Brown after domestic violence incident

“I got really scared. And I just went and locked myself in my bedroom again,” Brown’s ex-wife said on the call. “They came last night and they said if anything else happened just to call back and I don’t want anything to get any worse.”

Police then responded and determined they had probable cause for domestic violence assault and arrested Josh Brown. The kicker, who was sitting down when officers notified him he was being arrested, initially did not comply but stood up when officers lifted his arms, according to the report. Brown was arrested for fourth-degree assault, though the state declined to file charges five days later.

Prior incidents
“Molly described in her statement the history of physical violence against her from her husband Joshua,” the incident report reads. “Molly stated that Joshua had been physically violent to her on more than 20 different instances over the past several years. She said that Joshua became violent after she became pregnant with their daughter.”

“Molly also said that during a recent trip to Hawaii in April of this year, Joshua got angry in an argument with her and held up his fist like he was going to punch her and said ‘I want to knock you out so bad,’” the report continues. “Molly further described an incident that occurred in April of 2014, saying that Joshua pushed her into the large mirror in their bedroom and then threw her on the floor and jumped on top of her, holding her face down into the carpet. Molly said this incident caused her pain in her arm and elbow for several months.”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom